Niyu asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙修改英文作文

包括流暢度~文法~時態,謝謝

2. When I was a high school student, I ate dinner with my friend in the Restaurant. I had a pee and something happened when I went to the toilet. The toilet is for man and woman to use. Then, a man came in the toilet after me. He didn’t know there is a girl inside and I didn’t know there is a man outside. He is masturbating, when I open the door. He tries to cover his cock with his hand and I stop my step. It was very quiet and silent. I think he was angry when I open the door, but he was cool as cucumber. A few seconds later, I didn’t wash my hands. Because I can’t wait to ran out the toilet.

Rating
  • bc
    Favorite Answer

幫忙修改英文作文When I was a high school student, I ate dinner with my friend in the Restaurant. I had a pee and something happened when I went to the toilet. The toilet is for man and woman to use. Then, a man came in the toilet after me. He didn't know there is a girl inside and I didn't know there is a man outside. He is masturbating, when I open the door. He tries to cover his cock with his hand and I stop my step. It was very quiet and silent. I think he was angry when I open the door, but he was cool as cucumber. A few seconds later, I didn't wash my hands. Because I can't wait to ran out the toilet. I was having dinner with my friend at a restaurant one day when I was in high school.  I had to use the restroom.  It was a unisex restroom.  A man must had came in after me.  He had no idea a girl was inside, and I had no idea a man was inside.  As I opened the door to the stall, he tried to cover his genital with his hand.  He was masturbating!  I stopped, not knowing what to say or do.  Then there was an awkward silence.  I think he was angry at me for being there, but he was as cool as a cucumber.  I rushed out of there so fast that I didn't even wash my hands.

Source(s): ~我的知識

when i was a student in high school I had dinner with my friend at a Restaurant. i need to go to the toilet and something happened when i was in the toilet, The toilet was designed for both sexes to use and a man came in after me. He didnt know that i was in the toilet and i didnt know some one had came into the toilet. He started masturbating and when I open the door. He was shocked and tried to cover his himself with his hand and i froze. It was very silent and i think he was upset that i opened the door, but he was still as cool as cucumber. I pulled myself together and went out the toilet, then realising that i had forgotten to wash my hand because i was in such a hurry to get out of the toilet.

Source(s): me~~