Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

可以幫我看一下英文對話有無錯誤?~thanks!

Tommy: How about going to have night snack at Fridays restaurant, I think this is a charming restaurant,

Tim: David: Good idea! It sure is. I alwalys enjoy coming here, waiter!......Hello, is any body here? Waiter: Yes, may I help you?

Tim: Is this restaurant still open now?

Waiter: Oh yes, of course, we close shut up at the midnight.

Tim: Thank you , Let’s get in!

Waiter: Welcome! My name is Sam. I’ll be your waiter tonight. Here is the menu, sir. How many people are there in your party? Tim: Two.

Waiter(Sam): Would you prefer smoking or non-smoking?

Tommy: Is it possible to have the table by the window?

Waiter(Sam): I’m sorry. Those tables have been reserved. Would you mind me arranged you to the table next to the kitchen.

Tommy: That’s fine. (所有人坐下來看著菜單一段時間後)

Waiter(Sam): Well, Are you ready to order?

Tommy (turns to. Tim): Let’s see. What are you going to have, son?

Tim: I’m looking for the kids menu, and I want ice cream, hmm……

Tommy: Don’t you remember you gained your weight last week?

Tim: (sign) Ok! Ok! (turn to the waiter) We’re still deciding.

Waiter(Sam): That’s ok! Well, Oops! Sorry! I really want to go to the toilet for a moments, I’ll call the other waiter to serve on you.

Tommy: Never mind. (服務生Sam離開)I I think I’d like to start off with some potato chips. Waiter!

不論是有錯或沒有錯,都可以回答,我想知道一下謝囉!

那個括弧部分是我做的解釋或表演時的動作

Rating
  • 伯伯
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Tim: Is this restaurant still open now?

Tim: Thank you , Let’s get in!

Tommy: That’s fine. (所有人坐下來看著菜單一段時間後)

應該是沒錯!!

寫的不錯!!

Source(s): 在國外六年的我
  • 2 decades ago

Tommy: How about going to have night snack at Fridays'. I think it is a charming restaurant.

Tim: David: Good idea! It sure is. I alwalys enjoy going there. (Now they are in front of the restaurant.) Waiter!......Hello, is any body here?

Waiter: Yes, may I help you?

Tim: Is this restaurant still open now?

Waiter: Oh yes, of course, we open till the midnight.

Tim: Thank you , Let’s get in!

Waiter: Welcome! My name is Sam. I’ll be your waiter tonight. Here is the menu, sir. How many people are there in your party? Tim: Three.

Waiter(Sam): I’m sorry. Those tables are reserved. Would you mind if I arrange your table next to the kitchen?

Tommy: That’s fine. (所有人坐下來看著菜單一段時間後)

Tommy (Turn to Tim.): Let’s see. What are you going to have, son?

Tim: I’m reading the kids menu and I want ice cream, hmm……

Tim: (sign) Ok! Ok! (Turn to the waiter.) We haven't dicided what to order yet.

Waiter(Sam): That’s ok! Well, Oops! Sorry! I really want to go to the toilet for a moment. I’ll have the other waiter serve you.

Tommy: Never mind. (服務生Sam離開) I think I’d like to start with some potato chips. Waiter!

做了一些修改 希望對你有幫助