Other Information

My Reason for Choosing This Person

1 Answer

Rating
  • Alice
    Lv 6
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Nationality: USADate of Birthday: Oct. 28, 1955Place of Birth: Seattle, WashingtonFamily information: Born on Oct. 28, 1955, Gates grew up in Seattle with his two sisters. Their father, William H. Gates II, is a Seattle attorney. Their late mother, Mary Gates, was a schoolteacher, University of Washington regent, and chairwoman of United Way International.Interests/Hobbies: Gates is an avid reader, and enjoys playing golf and bridgeOccupation:William (Bill) H. Gates is chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation, the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.Career History: Microsoft,  founded CorbisHonors: an iconic figure of late-20th-century American capitalism, New York Times' bestseller Other Information  Annual salary$1,000,000 USD[1]Net worth

圖片參考:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b5...

$51.0 billion USD (2005)My Reason for Choosing This Person : I choose Bill Gates because he is the wealthiest man in the world and that he is also a Philanthropist

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.