Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

求歌詞..誰可以給我宇多田光Easy Breezy的歌詞.

誰可以給我宇多田光Easy Breezy的歌詞.

宇多田光Easy Breezy的歌詞.

Easy Breezy的歌詞.

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Easy BreezyI still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, [don't mouth me]You look stupid, telling how your friends how you got the best of meI intended to share the pleasure,Oh, my now, I looked stupid,we're living in a world with a lot of pressureIt's quite unneeded, to put more pressure on me.You came in, went and left my house like garbage just passing by.Hello, goodbye, you left a note saying, "'twas nice stopping by."I should have never ever let you inside.I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?Easy breezy, do you whistle to hide that you're feelin' lonely?How do I breathe with all this pressure on me?Easy breezy, when you mess up you know that's when you know you hurt somebody.How do I breathe with all this pressure on me?You came in, went and left my house like garbage just passing by.Konnichiwa, Sayonara, it was nice of you to stop byWould it amuse you if I told you that I...I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know that I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-yYou're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y<因字數有限的關係,只能貼到一半>你可以到下面這個網址上找。http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/?qid=110504...

2 decades ago

I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, [don't mouth me]You look stupid, telling how your friends how you got the best of meI intended to share the pleasure,Oh, my now, I looked stupid,we're living in a world with a lot of pressureIt's quite unneeded, to put more pressure on me.You came in, went and left my house like garbage just passing by.Hello, goodbye, you left a note saying, "'twas nice stopping by."I should have never ever let you inside.I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?Easy breezy, do you whistle to hide that you're feelin' lonely?How do I breathe with all this pressure on me?Easy breezy, when you mess up you know that's when you know you hurt somebody.How do I breathe with all this pressure on me?You came in, went and left my house like garbage just passing by.Konnichiwa, Sayonara, it was nice of you to stop byWould it amuse you if I told you that I...I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know that I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-yYou're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y

2 decades ago

Easy Breezy(一陣微風)I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, [don't mouth me]You look stupid, telling how your friends how you got the best of meI intended to share the pleasure,Oh, my now, I looked stupid,we're living in a world with a lot of pressureIt's quite unneeded, to put more pressure on me.You came in, went and left my house like garbage just passing by.Hello, goodbye, you left a note saying, ''twas nice stopping by.'I should have never ever let you inside.I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?Easy breezy, do you whistle to hide that you're feelin' lonely?How do I breathe with all this pressure on me?Easy breezy, when you mess up you know that's when you know you hurt somebody.How do I breathe with all this pressure on me?You came in, went and left my house like garbage just passing by.Konnichiwa, Sayonara, it was nice of you to stop byWould it amuse you if I told you that I...I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know I don't mean anything to you.You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-ySoon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?I still remember the ways that you touched me.Now I know that I don't mean anything to you.Easy Breezy(一陣微風)

Source(s): 轉載來自 ※Mojim.com 魔鏡歌詞網
  • 2 decades ago

歌手名稱: 宇多田光   歌曲名稱: Easy Breezy

I was dancing with a dirty blonde Texan

Charming accent but the music's playing too loud for talking

So I showed him how people in the far east get down

Push it up

Push it down

Pull it up

Pull it down

Keep it up shh!

Keep it down

Now put me down

What a workout

If you want, you can come come get it get it

If you don't you may really regret it

Up and down till your knees start shakin' shakin'

Ain't it good to be alive tonight

One life

Two time (To dine?)

Three girls

Four guys

Five ripples running up and down my spine

Six point

Oh! Make it sweet, drop another time

I was talking with a born again Christian

So what's it like to start life all over

He Said, "AMEN, I feel like I've been rediscovering the Tomb of Tutankamen"

Push it up

Push it down

Pull it up

Pull it down

Baby don't put me down

What a workout

What you want, it's a done deal shake it shake it

What you don't, you can forget about it bout it

Up and down, feel your brain waves jumpin jumpin

Makes me wanna take a dive

As we count to five

One life

Two time (To dine?)

Three girls

Four guys

Can you hold on someone's calling on the other line

I'm back

Push it up

Push it down

Pull it up

Pull it down

Keep it up shh!

Keep it down

Now bump it down

What a workout

If you don't you may really regret it regret it

Ain't it good to be alive tonight

One life

Two time (To dine?)

Three girls

Four guys

Six point

Oh! make it sweet, drop another time

• 2 decades ago

I still remember the ways that you touched me.

Now I know I don't mean anything to you.

You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y

Soon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, [don't mouth me]

You look stupid, telling how your friends how you got the best of me

I intended to share the pleasure,

Oh, my now, I looked stupid,

we're living in a world with a lot of pressure

It's quite unneeded, to put more pressure on me.

You came in, went and left my house like garbage just passing by.

Hello, goodbye, you left a note saying, "'twas nice stopping by."

I should have never ever let you inside.

You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y

Soon you'll mean exactly nothing to me, does that mean anything to you?

Easy breezy, do you whistle to hide that you're feelin' lonely?

How do I breathe with all this pressure on me?

Easy breezy, when you mess up you know that's when you know you hurt somebody.

Konnichiwa, Sayonara, it was nice of you to stop by

Would it amuse you if I told you that I...

You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y

Now I know that I don't mean anything to you.

You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y

You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y

You're easy breezy and I'm Japanese-y

Source(s): 網路