莎拉克勞克蘭的歌詞

麻煩大家幫我找莎拉克勞克蘭的fallen的歌詞,謝謝

我一直找都沒找到=.=

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

莎拉克勞克蘭(fallen)附給您中英文歌詞英文歌詞Heaven bent to take my hand   And lead me through the fire   Be the long awaited answer   To a long and painful fight   Truth be told I´ve tried my best   But somewhere along the way   I got caught up in all there was to offer   And the cost was so much more than I could bear   Though I´ve tried, I´ve fallen...   I have sunk so low   I have messed up   Better I should know   So don´t come round here   And tell me I told you so...   We all begin with good intent   Love was raw and young   We believed that we could change ourselves   THe past could be undone   But we carry on our backs the burden   Time always reveals   The lonely light of morning   The wound that would not heal   It´s the bitter taste of losing everything   That I have held so dear.   I´ve fallen...   I have sunk so low   I have messed up   Better I should know   So don´t come round here   And tell me I told you so...   Heaven bent to take my hand   Nowhere left to turn   I´m lost to those I thought were friends   To everyone I know   Oh they turned their heads embarassed   Pretend that they don´t see   But it´s one missed step   You´ll slip before you know it   And there doesn´t seem a way to be redeemed   Though I´ve tried, I´ve fallen...   I have sunk so low   I have messed up   Better I should know   So don´t come round here   And tell me I told you so... 中文歌詞天堂彎曲採取我的手 並且帶領我通過火 是長期等候的答復 對一次長和痛苦的戰鬥 真相講我嘗試了我最佳 但某處 我得到採用所有那裡將提供 並且費用比我能負擔非常是更多 雖然我嘗試了我下沉了那麼低 我弄糟了 更好我應該知道 如此不要來在周圍這裡 並且告訴我我如此告訴了您我們全部從好意向開始 愛是未加工和年輕 我們相信, 我們能改變自己 過去能被解開 但我們繼續我們的後面負擔 時間總顯露 早晨偏僻的光 不會癒合的創傷 這是苦澀口味丟失一切 我使很親愛 我下沉了那麼低 我弄糟了 更好我應該知道 如此不要來在周圍這裡 並且告訴我我如此告訴了您 天堂彎曲採取我的手 無處左邊轉動 我失去那些朋友 對大家我知道 他們轉動他們的頭假裝, 他們沒看見 但這是一步錯過的步 您將跌倒在您知道之前 並且那裡不可用此方式被贖回 雖然我嘗試了,我下沉了那麼低 我弄糟了 更好我應該知道 如此不要來在周圍這裡 並且告訴我我如此告訴了您...   

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

Sarah McLachlan - Fallen歌詞Heaven bent to take my hand

And lead me through the fire

Be the long awaited answer

To a long and painful fight

Truth be told I've tried my best

But somewhere along the way

I got caught up in all there was to offer

And the cost was so much more than I could bear

Though I've tried, I've fallen...

I have sunk so low

I have messed up

Better I should know

So don't come round here

And tell me I told you so...

We all begin with good intent

Love was raw and young

We believed that we could change ourselves

The past could be undone

But we carry on our backs the burden

Time always reveals

The lonely light of morning

The wound that would not heal

It's the bitter taste of losing everything

That I have held so dear.

I've fallen...

I have sunk so low

I have messed up

Better I should know

So don't come round here

Heaven bent to take my hand

Nowhere left to turn

I'm lost to those I thought were friends

To everyone I know

Oh they turned their heads embarassed

Pretend that they don't see

But it's one missed step

You'll slip before you know it

And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed

Though I've tried, I've fallen...

I have sunk so low

I have messed up

Better I should know

So don't come round here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.