Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

想請問 Full Frontal的一首歌的歌詞

想請問Full Frontal - You Think You're A Man這首歌的歌詞....謝謝最好是還有中文翻譯哦

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

You Think You're a Man  Lyricsman (man) boy (boy) man (man) boy (boy) boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy man (man) boy (boy) man (man) toy (toy) man (man) boy (boy) man (man) toy boy Turn around stand up like a man and look me in the eye. Turn around take one final look at what you've left behind. Then walk away from the greatest lover you have ever known. yes walk away you're telling me that you can make it on your own By yourself all alone without my help mister you just made a big mistake. You think you're a man but you're only a boy You think you're a man you are only a toy. you think you're a man but you just couldn't see You were not man enough to satisfy me. boy boy boy boy toy Shut the door take a look around and tell me what you find. Shut the door take a giant step for you and all mankind. Then don't come back I always gave you so much more than you deserve No don't come back 'cause no one makes a fool of me You've got a nerve to walk away mark the words I'm gonna say Mister you just made a big mistake: You think you're a man but you're only a boy You think you're a man you are only a toy. you think you're a man but you just couldn't see You were not man enough to satisfy me. boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy man Shut the door take a look around and tell me what you find. Shut the door take a giant step for you and all mankind. Then don't come back I always gave you so much more than you deserve No don't come back 'cause no one makes a fool of me You've got a nerve to walk away mark the words I'm gonna say Mister you just made a big mistake: You think you're a man but you're only a boy You think you're a man you are only a toy. you think you're a man but you just couldn't see You were not man enough to satisfy me. boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy boy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha where are the men oh yeah get on outta here

2005-12-07 22:11:47 補充:

不好意思找不到中文翻譯耶...