Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯(節目表)

您好 請幫忙番成流暢的英文用語請不要亂用網路翻譯.會很不順.謝謝或加上一些英文俗語最好^^thx一開始----扣拉:我是COLA西瓜:我是WATTERMALLEN扣拉.西瓜:大家好我們是WC扣拉.西瓜:歡迎搶先收看第一個節目--EVERY U KNOW西瓜:這是什麼節目扣拉:好像是新創立的.我也不知道西瓜:有人傳真近來了小乃:天阿!天大的消息.西瓜、扣啦你ㄇ仔細看小乃:文化大學資訊傳播系所創辦最新最強大的ABC廣播電台由於金費不足於明日停播!!!!!<西瓜:挖!!挖!!挖!!!!挖!!!!!挖!!!真是不敢相信阿!>扣拉:發生這種事情真的是讓我們感到非常難過阿!讓我們為這件事情!西瓜:默哀1分鐘......

Rating
    Favorite Answer

At the beginning ----The button is drawn: I am a COLA water-melon: I am drawn by WATTERMALLEN button. Water-melon: Everybody is good we are drawn by WC buttons. Water-melon: Welcome to try to be the first to watch the first program --EVERY U KNOW water-melon: It is drawn that this is some program buttons: Seem to be created newly. I do not know water-melons either: Someone is small recently in fax: Day A! Huge news. Water-melon , deducting to you ¨ÇWhether it thinks little to be carefully. The cultural university information dissemination department establishes the newest and strongest ABC broadcasting station and breaks insufficiently tomorrow because of the gold fee! ! !!!<water-melon: Dig! ! Dig! ! Dig! ! !!Dig! ! !!!Dig! ! ! Do not really dare to believe A ! >The button is drawn: This kind of thing happens to really let us feel very sad A! Let us this thing ! Water-melon: Stand in silent tribute for one minute ......

Source(s): 自己

At the beginning ----The button is drawn: I am COLA Water-melon: I am WATTERMALLEN The button is drawn. Water-melon: Everybody is good we are WC The button is drawn. Water-melon: Welcome to try to be the first to watch the first program --EVERY U KNOW Water-melon: This is some programs The button is drawn: Seem to be created newly. I do not know either Water-melon: Someone is recent in fax It is small: Day A! Huge news. Water-melon, deducting to you  See carefully It is small: The information dissemination department of cultural university establishes the newest and strongest ABC broadcasting station and breaks insufficiently tomorrow because of the gold fee! ! !!!<water-melon: Dig! ! Dig! ! Dig! ! !!Dig! ! !!!Dig! ! ! Do not really dare to believe A! >The button is drawn: This kind of thing happens to really let us feel very sad A! Let us this thing! Water-melon: Stand in silent tribute for one minute ......  

Source(s): kbi6..