Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

急需2~3篇作文(英文版)

英文斗作文~大約類似日記~或是出去玩斗遊記~盡量長一點~至少要15斗字型~A4半面以上~大致上就這樣

Rating
    Favorite Answer

以下文章是我即時作的,希望可以幫到你

我肯定語法上是沒問題的了,內容我會翻譯的^^

放心翻譯是正確的~不是中,英互相直接翻譯~我重組了

1.~My pet~

I was very amazed to see a little pigeon near the car park of my school while i was went home from school last month.The colours of the pigeon's feather was white and grey.It was very beautiful.

'Why is here has a little pigeon?'I thought.I observed the pigeon.Then i discoverd its left wing was hurt.'It's too poor,'I took it back to my home and put it on my desk.I used some clean water to help it to wash the wound.The little pigeon looked up as me.It looked like wanted to say thank you to me.I was very happy so i was smile to the pigeon.

I bought a big birdcage after that day.'Start today!You are my pet!' I said to the little pigeon.The pigeon went into the birdcage lovely.I thought it was very fain to be my pet.

I was very lucky that i had this cute pet.

1.~我的寵物~

上個月,當我放學回家時,我看見一隻小鴿子在我學校的停車場旁,我十分驚訝。那鴿子的羽毛是白色和灰色的,非常漂亮。

我心想:為什麼這兒會有隻小鴿子的?我觀察了一下那鴿子,原來牠左邊的翼受傷了,真可憐!我便帶牠回家。把牠放在書桌上。然後,我用一些清水替牠清洗傷口。小鴿子抬頭看著我,仿佛在跟我說謝謝。我很開心,於是回了一個微笑給小鴿子。

那天後,我買了一個鳥籠回來。我對小鴿子說道:「今天開始,你就是我的寵物!」小鴿子乖巧地走進籠裡,看來牠很樂意當我的寵物呢!我有這隻可愛的寵物,真幸運!

2.~Halloween~

This year Halloween , i joined a party with my friends.I dressd up as a ghosts to go to the party at one of my friend's home by bus.

When i arrived , there was too dark and i saw so many scary pictures on the wall .There was a horror music too. I felt a little bit frighten. Suddenly a hand of someone put on my shoulder , i was very afraid on that time.That was my friend. He was playing a trick on me. We laughed . After that we made lanterns of pumpkins and decorated home with them.

After that we played apple bobbing.I was the winner.Then we went Trick or Treating.We got so many sweets.We were very hungry so we went to a restaurant to have a dinner.The food was very delicious. After dinner i played a musical instrument with my friends.

I felt very tired so i went back to home to have a sleep.I was very enjoy this night.

不好意思,由於字數太多,第二的文章翻譯請見(意見欄)

2005-12-09 21:11:25 補充:

2.~萬聖節~

今年的萬聖節, 我參加了我朋友的派對。我穿上裝鬼的衣服。然後乘坐公共氣車去我朋友的家。

他的家非常黑, 牆上掛了不少恐怖的圖畫 , 還傅出令人膽怯的音樂,氣氛有點恐怖。突然, 有一隻手搭在我的肩膀上,我被嚇倒。原來是我的朋友在捉弄我。我們大笑起來。接著,我一起做南瓜燈籠來裝飾屋。

我們玩夾蘋果。我勝出了呢!然後, 我們去玩「要捉弄還是給東西」。我們拿了不少糖果呢。我們有點肚子餓,便去餐廳吃晚餐。那兒的食物很好吃呢!晚飯後,我跟我的朋友玩樂器。

我累了,所以回家睡覺。這晚我真的很滿足。

Source(s): 我是香港人,學了9年多英文,雖然只是國二,但已經作過不少英文文章,看過很多英文書籍了^^請相信我吧!

這不是作業

作業自己寫