Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

求救....歡迎英文達人入場...20點超急

Compassionate and generous, opinionated yet open-minded, my aunt was the one who played baseball with me in the early summer evenings, who took me horseback riding, and who sat by my bed when I was ill. She helped me find my first job and arranged for her male friends at work to take me to the father-son dinners that marked the end of ever sports season. When the time came, she convinced the elderly man next door to teach me how to shave. When I was 15, she gave e lessons on how to drive. Believing that anything unusual was probably good for me, she offered to get a loan so that I could go to Africa to work as a volunteer. She even paid for my first typewriter.

幫忙翻譯........我會非常ㄉ感謝你喔......勿用翻譯軟體

Rating
    Best Answer

我的阿姨具有同情心、慷慨、堅持自我意見卻又心胸寬廣。他就是在我小時候暑假實陪我打棒球,帶我去騎馬,而且在我生病時在我床旁陪伴著我的人。他幫我找到了我第一份工作並且在每一次的運動季節結束後請他的男性朋友陪我一起去參加父子聚餐。到了某個階段,他說服並請來隔壁的一位老先生教我怎麼刮鬍子。我十五歲時,他教我如何開車。他堅信任何奇特的事物對我都有好處,因此幫我貸款並送我到非洲去做義工。他甚至幫我買了我的第一台打字機。

ps. 中文不太好,不過意思大概就這樣。

慈悲而有雅量、固執己見然而虛心的,我的伯母是在初夏晚上和我打了棒球的人,拿了我馬背騎,和誰袖手旁觀我的床當我是生病的時候。 她幫助了我找我的第一個工作而且為她的男性朋友在工作中安排對標示了曾經運動季節底的父親-兒子的晚餐拿我。 當時間被提出的時候,她這個確信的老年人為隔壁配備人手教我該如何修面。 當我是 15 的時候,她在該如何駕駛上給予了 e 課。 Believ