Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

這是一段我的克文翻譯..可是我翻不太好需要幫忙

1.Compassionate and generous, opinionated yet open-minded, my aunt was the one who played baseball with me in the early summer evenings, who took me horseback riding, and who sat by my bed when I was ill. She helped me find my first job and arranged for her male friends at work to take me to the father-son dinners that marked the end of ever sports season. When the time came, she convinced the elderly man next door to teach me how to shave. When I was 15, she gave e lessons on how to drive. Believing that anything unusual was probably good for me, she offered to get a loan so that I could go to Africa to work as a volunteer. She even paid for my first typewriter.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

慈悲和慷慨, 固執己見虛心, 我的伯母是那個誰打棒球與我在初夏晚上, 誰採取了我馬術, 並且誰坐了由我的床當我是不適。她幫助我找到我的第一工作和安排她的男性朋友在工作把我帶對標記結尾的曾經炫耀季節的父親兒子晚餐。 當時刻來了, 她說服了年長人與相鄰教我怎麼刮。當我是15, 她教育了e 關於怎樣駕駛。 相信, 任何異常大概是好的為我, 她提供得到貸款以便我能去非洲工作作為志願者。 她甚而支付了我的第一臺打字機。

• Chuan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

1. 慈悲和有雅量的﹐固執己見的然而虛心的,我伯母是那一個誰在初夏晚上和我打棒球,拿了我馬背騎,和誰袖手旁觀我的床當我是生病的時候。 她到標示了曾經運動的結束季節的父親-兒子的晚餐幫助我找我的第一個工作而且為她的男性朋友在工作中安排帶我。 當時間被提出的時候,她這個確信的老年人為隔壁配備人手教我該如何修面。 當我是 15 的時候,她給予了在該如何駕駛上的 e 課。 相信不尋常的東西可能對我是好的,她表示得到貸款以便我可以去非洲擔任一個志願者。 她甚至支付我的第一台打字機的費用。 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.