(20點去吧!)拜託請翻譯成英文上司推薦函

這是我要申請美國研究所的推薦函,可否請大家用比較正式的用字幫我翻譯,拜託幫幫我,這對我來說真的很重要,謝謝!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在媒體圈這麼多年,對於員工的人格特質有相當程度的瞭解;而Eddie,是一個令我出乎意料的驚喜。剛進公司的他,散發一股年輕人的衝勁與活力,凡事戰戰兢兢,負責且踏實。他常常主動提出自己的疑問及見解,對任何事情抱持好奇心,面對一個不熟悉的工作環境,也總是主動與人接觸,與公司同事相處融洽。

Eddie的個性外向活潑,是公司裡的開心果;而他對於交辦工作的領悟力相當高,將以往企業管理的概念融合產業分析,帶動整本雜誌走向精緻化及增加豐富度,更是難得可貴的成就。在團隊中,他常常導入企業管理的概念與同仁分享,他的分析思考邏輯和人際溝通能力常帶動意見不斷的發散,也間接催生更多難得的好點子,他擁有與生俱來的領袖氣息,我相信這也是一個人能夠成功的特質。

Eddie是我一手訓練栽培的員工,我非常誠心及中肯的將他推薦給各位,相信以他以往在電子及企業管理雙修的學業背景,加上媒體的實務經驗,可以讓他在繼續研究深造時,不但能得到學術的滋長,也能進一步對同儕發揮他所累積的影響力。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Enclose for so much years in the media , the understanding of to no small extent the personality speciality to the staff; And Eddie, is a pleasant surprise making me unexpected. Enter he of company just , send out one great drive and vigor , gingerly everything of young man, responsible and steady and sure. He often puts forward one's own doubt and opinion voluntarily, clasps curiosity to anything, face a unfamiliar working environment, always keep in touch with people voluntarily too, get along with company's colleague harmoniously. The individual character extroversion of Eddie is lively, is a American pistachios in the company; And he is quite high to the comprehension strength of assigning work, merge industry's analysis of the concept of past business administration, drive the whole magazine to move towards melting and increasing abundant degree exquisitly, achievement more rare to be valuable . In the group, the concept that he often channels into business administration is shared with the colleague, ponder over logic and interpersonal communication ability and often drive suggestion constant dispersing in his analysis, expediting the emergence of more rare good ideas indirectly too, he has innate leader's breath , I believe this is the speciality that a person can succeed too. Eddie whether I train staff of culture whether very devout I have and a apropos one recommend him every all alone, believe that in the electron and one pair of study backgrounds repaired of business administration in the past with him, add practice experience of media , can let he while continuing studying and taking an advanced study, not only can get to grow academy, but also can to of the same generation to give play to influence power he accumulate further.

Source(s): roger

Enclose for so "much" years in the media , the

--- so many years!!!

2005-12-15 05:22:20 補充:

Enclose for so --much-- years in the media , the

--- so ---many--- years!!!

Being in the media industry for so many years, I have seen different employees' personalities, Eddie is a surprise to me. When he just joined with us, he showed the vitality and aggressiveness of a youth, yet he was responsible in his job. He often expressed his understanding and questioned a lot, he maintained his curiosities on different issues. Even in an unfamiliar working environment, he kept contact with his colleagues proactively and maintained smooth relationships with them.

Eddie's personality is outward bound and he likes bring happiness to people around him. He learned quick on his assignment and liked to blend his past experiences on business management into industry analysis, thus brought our magazine to a higher degree in contents, this was rare for people in his age. In the team, he shared his ideas about business management among the colleagues and brainstormed more good ideas from them. He is a born leader.

Eddie was trained by me from the beginning and I would honestly recommend him to everyone. I believe that base on his twin majors in electronics and business management plus the experiences in media work, he would exercise more positive influences on his peers if he is given this chance for further study.