promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小強 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

HELP~學英文對話有哪些不同的方法(用英文寫) !!20點

difference ways in learning english conversation!! (by ENGLISH)~~please~~

Update:

as more as possible~~please!!thanks a lot!!

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The most efficient way is to live in a English- speaking environment for a period of time, because it would actually force you to speak as much as you can. However, if you don't have time, or the money to live in foreign countries, the better way to learn English conversation is to practice evryday with your friends, teachers, or even family. You can also learn the patterns of sentences people used in speaking English by listening to English broadcasts, like ICRT, or watch CNN.

Source(s): me me me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1. The best way to learn how to learn English conversation is to live in a country where people surounding you speak English only.

2. To socialize with the people who use English as their first language. If Americans and Brits are not available, then get Indians.

3. To have fellowship with the people who are willing to listen to your broken English and to correct you right away.

4. To volunteer to teach foreigners Chinese or to volunteer to teach English at an adult school.

5. To get English tutors who spend certain time with you, since you have paid for the hours

Source(s): Wah
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.