difference ways in learning english conversation!! (by ENGLISH)~~please~~
as more as possible~~please!!thanks a lot!!
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The most efficient way is to live in a English- speaking environment for a period of time, because it would actually force you to speak as much as you can. However, if you don't have time, or the money to live in foreign countries, the better way to learn English conversation is to practice evryday with your friends, teachers, or even family. You can also learn the patterns of sentences people used in speaking English by listening to English broadcasts, like ICRT, or watch CNN.Source(s): me me me
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1. The best way to learn how to learn English conversation is to live in a country where people surounding you speak English only.
2. To socialize with the people who use English as their first language. If Americans and Brits are not available, then get Indians.
3. To have fellowship with the people who are willing to listen to your broken English and to correct you right away.
4. To volunteer to teach foreigners Chinese or to volunteer to teach English at an adult school.
5. To get English tutors who spend certain time with you, since you have paid for the hoursSource(s): Wah