Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
1.in favor of
3.to be accused of
4.to make no effort to
5.to side with
7.to be held responsible for
8.to put a hold on
9.to be convicted of
10. to release….from
11.to end up
14.to benefit from
15.tp lead to
- Anonymous2 decades agoFavorite Answer
1. I am in favor of studying English.
2. She accused him of stealing her watch.
3. I make no effort to make a girlfriend.
4. He sided with his brother in the argument.
5. You are held responsible for studying hard.
6. How much longer do you think we can put a hold on?
7. The judge convicted him of robbery.
8. This releases them from personal responsibility.
9. You will end up in debt if you keep on spending money like that.
10. I can get this sentences thanks to Wayne's help.
11. We benefited greatly from this frank talk.
12. What lead him to resign his office?