Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

一段中文要翻成英文...急<15點>

我很對不起,我沒有辦法實現我們的諾言,再最後一刻,我被迫選擇離開妳,對不起了!在這122天中,我很開心,真的沒有騙妳!

記得:珍惜你身邊的任何人,尤其是Lun,她是個不錯的女生,好好的珍惜她,她會比我更好的。

拜託~幫我翻譯一下。。我要翻成英文~謝謝!

3 Answers

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I very sorry, I have no promise that the way carries out us, again finally a moment, my compelled choice leaves you, letting down!In this 122 days, I am very happy, really did not cheat you!

Remember:Cherish your anyone, particularly the Lun , she is a good girl, cherishing her thoroughly, she will be better than me.

I very sorry, I have no promise that the way carries out us, again finally a moment, my compelled choice leaves you, letting down!In this 122 days, I am very happy, really did not cheat you!

Remember:Cherish your anyone, particularly the Lun , she is a good girl, cherishing her thoroughly, she will be better than me.

• Anonymous
    2 decades ago

i'm so so sorry that i couldnt carry out our promise. i chose to leave you forcedlly in the last moment, sorry. i'm not lying that i'm really happy during these 122 days.

Reminding you to treasure everyone who's around you, especailly Lum, she's a nice girl, please grasp her well, she'd be better than i (am).

其實最後一句,我們英文老師說過 thanㄉ後面應該不是用受格,因為他省略ㄌbe動詞,但是現在日常對話中,連美國人都不大在意這ㄍ文法ㄌ,所以也是會說than me (受格).....

2005-12-08 01:17:57 補充:

怎麼會把最佳解答給那一位啊?根本就是用翻譯軟體翻出來ㄉ啊...詞不達意,毫無文法可言,難道看不出來嗎?

Source(s): myself
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago

I am very sorry that I can't achieve our promise.In the last time,I will leave you to be compelled.I am really really sorry.This is true I'm very happy during these one hundred and twenty-two days.

Remember,cherish anyone around you,especially Lun,she is a nice girl.Cherish her,she

will be better than me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.