Update:

→6號就要交哩←不要用翻譯網的,很注重文法..謝謝!

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My job in the future.

I want to become a translator, I may expand my knowledge , meet many people from different countries and know their customs, languages, besides I can travel around.

In the field of work, some people offer to do things for you, the salary is also well-paid.

The government will employ you to work, translate any languages and ask you to communicate with froeigners for them if you are an excellent translator.

A more excellent translator can deserve much better, maybe you will be dispatched to make business with foreigners or manage the missions of diplomacy.

It's very acceptable if the job is well-paid, I can get more much time to relax, enjoy a better life. I definitely want to be a translator someday.

2005-12-08 00:19:49 補充:

第一個回答跟第三個回答不都是一樣的嗎?? 根本都是使用線上翻譯的啊...詞不達意....

Source(s): 辛苦翻譯ㄉ自己
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

英文不能用那麼多逗點然後一直沒句點啦!

果真看的出來是直接線上翻譯,

非常的中式英文!

如果連自己想要表達的文章都不會翻,該如何當翻譯人員呢?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My job in the future is in the future I want to become a translator, can increase the information and know a lot of persons from different countries , know their custom of the country and their language, can travel everywhere . On the on-the-job field, a lot of people can do a lot of things for you , there are a lot of salaries too. Outstanding translator, the government will engage you to their job organization, will help them to translate all languages, or communicate with foreigners; More outstanding translator, can be sent to go abroad with foreigner's doing business or diplomatic work, salary high treatment too fine, fine treatment all right break in a lot of; The time to have a rest can take a walk everywhere , after waiting for me to grow up, I must act as a translator .

• 1 decade ago

My job in the future is in the future I want to become a translator, can increase the information and know a lot of persons from different countries , know their custom of the country and their language, can travel everywhere . On the on-the-job field, a lot of people can do a lot of things for you , there are a lot of salaries too. Outstanding translator, the government will engage you to their job organization, will help them to translate all languages, or communicate with foreigners; More outstanding translator, can be sent to go abroad with foreigner's doing business or diplomatic work, salary high treatment too fine, fine treatment all right break in a lot of; The time to have a rest can take a walk everywhere , after waiting for me to grow up, I must act as a translator .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.