emiLy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急需幫忙翻譯英文文章,我未來的職業。

我未來的職業

在未來我想成為一個翻譯人員,

可以增廣見聞認識很多來自不同國家的人,

認識他們國家的習俗和他們的語言,也可以到處旅行。

在職場上,有很多人可以為你做很多事情,薪水也很多。

優秀的翻譯人員,政府會聘請你到他們的工作機構,

幫他們翻譯所有的語言,或是跟外國人溝通;

更優秀的翻譯人員,可以被派到外國去跟外國人做生意或是外交的工作,

薪水高待遇也不錯,好的待遇就是可以很多的休息時間;

休息的時間可以到處走走,等我長大之後,我一定要當一個翻譯人員。

→6號就要交哩←不要用翻譯網的,很注重文法..謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My job in the future.

I want to become a translator, I may expand my knowledge , meet many people from different countries and know their customs, languages, besides I can travel around.

In the field of work, some people offer to do things for you, the salary is also well-paid.

The government will employ you to work, translate any languages and ask you to communicate with froeigners for them if you are an excellent translator.

A more excellent translator can deserve much better, maybe you will be dispatched to make business with foreigners or manage the missions of diplomacy.

It's very acceptable if the job is well-paid, I can get more much time to relax, enjoy a better life. I definitely want to be a translator someday.

2005-12-08 00:19:49 補充:

第一個回答跟第三個回答不都是一樣的嗎?? 根本都是使用線上翻譯的啊...詞不達意....

Source(s): 辛苦翻譯ㄉ自己

英文不能用那麼多逗點然後一直沒句點啦!

果真看的出來是直接線上翻譯,

非常的中式英文!

如果連自己想要表達的文章都不會翻,該如何當翻譯人員呢?!

My job in the future is in the future I want to become a translator, can increase the information and know a lot of persons from different countries , know their custom of the country and their language, can travel everywhere . On the on-the-job field, a lot of people can do a lot of things for you , there are a lot of salaries too. Outstanding translator, the government will engage you to their job organization, will help them to translate all languages, or communicate with foreigners; More outstanding translator, can be sent to go abroad with foreigner's doing business or diplomatic work, salary high treatment too fine, fine treatment all right break in a lot of; The time to have a rest can take a walk everywhere , after waiting for me to grow up, I must act as a translator .