Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫我把中文部份翻成英文....急

還記得第一天上班,客人只是走向我,都還沒開口說話,我就嚇得跑到廁所躲起來,之後也是只要客人一走向我,我就會馬上跑去跟資深的員工求救,而且對自己一直沒信心,直到有一天,有位資深的員工對我說, "Not only domain knowledge but attitude is very important. You have to take your customer as your friend."我才慢慢敢放開心跟客人說話,而且業績也越來越好唷!

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I can still remember the first day I started my work, when a client walked toward me for the very first time. Without saying anything to him, however, I was scared to death and ran into the restroom to hide. From then on, every time a client walked toward me, I would turn to an experienced clerk for help right away. I had not even the slightest confidence in myself until an experienced clerk said to me:" Not only domain knowledge but attitude is very important. You have to take your customer as your friend." Hence, I started to open my mind to talk to my slients step by step, and I did progress in business!

有誤請多指證 : )

Source(s): Myself
    2 decades ago

Also remembered first day goes to work,The visitor only moves towards me,All has not opened the mouth to speak,I frighten run hide to the restroom,Also is afterwards so long as the visitor as soon as moves towards,me,I can run immediately pray for rescue with the senior staff,Moreover continuously does not have the confidence to oneself,Until one day,Some senior staffs said to me, "Not only domain knowledge but attitude is very important. You have to take your customer as your friend."I only then slowly dare to put happy speak with the visitor,Moreover the achievement more and more is also good oh