Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻釋以下句子..中翻英

星期二的晚上8:10,戲院內九成入座率,真是不錯的成積。我對上一套進入電影院看的電影,也是華仔的電影,

就是童夢,由於不太喜歡這電影,所以沒有寫筆記,而童夢和再說一次我愛你,我個人就喜歡後者了。

這電影片長 96分鐘,文藝片對巴斯來講,節奏比較慢關係。

入電影院之前,不明白何解亞Sa和華仔做一對,電影開始頭十多分鐘都很難投入,後來漸漸習慣了,

加上戲裏亞Sa所飾演的角色性格很好,我很喜歡這個角色,所以不知不覺間接受了。

而事實上我自己覺得亞Sa在這片中演得好過楊采尼。

片中小不免有很多華仔的代言商品出現,例如時常有華仔為手錶店做廣告的錶出現啦,

很多大特寫這系列的手錶,在片中你也會見到華仔拿起與劇情無關,但是華仔代言的飲品在飲..........

華仔被受歡迎,這些在所難免了。

劇情中段較平淡,但不會太悶,還可以接受,

片中有也不少特技,但技術不太好,但因為對劇情有利,所以就算效果不好,都接受了。

結局算係有交代,不會無啦啦完結,散場時,我留意在場的女仕,都見到她們眼顯顯,鼻紅紅,她們都在討論剛剛的劇情。

總結本片算係不過不失之作,我個人收貨,問我會否多看一次,我會答你會,但不會買DVD作為收藏了。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

At 8:10 p.m. on Tuesday, taking a seat rate 90% in the theatre, is really good Cheng Ji. I, to the previous set of films entering the cinema and seeing, was a film of the son of China too,

Tong Meng, because does not like this film very much, so write note, but Meng Tong say once again I love you , I like the latter.

This 96 minutes of length of a film of film, the literary film, for Bath, slower relation of rhythm.

Before entering the cinema, what is not understood to solve inferior Sa and China son to become the couple, the film began the first very difficult input of more than ten minutes, was used to it gradually gradually later,

In addition, inferior role played of Sa has very good personality in the play, I like this role very much, so has received indirectly unconsciously.

And I oneself feel inferior Sa afford to perform in film this in fact.

The medium and small ones that has a lot of sons of China unavoidably of film speak on behalf the goods appear , for example often a son of China appears for the form that the wrist-watch shop advertises,

The wrist-watches of this series of feature that a lot of are big, you will see the young animal of China picked up and had nothing to do with the story too in the film, but the drink that the son of China spoke on behalf is being drunk ..........

The son of China quilt is popular, these are unavoidable.

The story midsection is relatively dull, will be too stuffy but not, can also accept ,

There are quite a few stunt in the film, but technology is not very good, but useful to story, even if the result is not good, all accept.

The final result is calculated to explain , will have finished, at the time of the end of a performance, I look out for the woman bodyguard present, all see their eyes apparently, the nose is red, they are all discussing the story just now.

It is a writings lost but not to summarize this film and calculate, I receive, asking me whether I will see it once more, I will answer you to know, but will not buy DVD conduct to collect .