當我思念你的時候,

我,

已然不再是我.........

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

當我思念你的時候, When my thoughts are all about you,心中充滿了悲傷與無奈, My heart is filled with sorrow and sigh只因為, Merely because,遲暮的女人青春不再, Youth is no longer found in an aging maid, 難以亮麗的容顏回應你的款款深情, No longer are the lingering gazes for the beauty that I once had,卻又無以抗拒青春的誘惑. Yet the temptations from the robust youth are hard to resist.於是, Then,我跌宕在矛盾掙扎中, In the conflicts I struggled and failed, 低迴在狂喜羞怯中. Wondering from the ecstasy to timidity.每當午夜夢迴 When the night unfolds it darkest side我悠悠轉醒, Tossing in my bed I try to see,你的影子若隱若現, Your shadow dances indistinctively for me,潛藏在我撕裂的靈魂深處. Hidden in the deepest part of my ripped wounded soul.我迷失在無垠的幻想和癡迷中, I drift in the illusion and infatuation endlessly,忘了歲月, Lost in the ever ticking timing wheel, 忘了禁忌, Gone are all the things I should not do, 一心只愛戀著那一絲絲的甜蜜. My heart craves only the sweet love one more time.當我思念你的時候, When my thoughts are all about you,我終於了解什麼是人性的軟弱, Finally I realize what weaknesses of the mankind are,靈肉的征戰啃噬著我, The battle between the flesh and the mind nibbles me up day by day,是非對錯糾纏著我, Right and wrong tangle me in a web I cannot fight,我翻騰欲出, Longing to leap out to set me free,卻又跌落在慾望的深淵中. Again victimized in the pits of the lusty sea.我的靈魂不得安憩, My soul rests not in the realm of a peaceful land,淹沒在滔滔情海中. Rather in the inundating waves of sentimental sea.有誰知, Who can tell me,那是一種怎樣的破碎? What kind of crumble/crash will that be?一種怎樣的試煉? What kind of trial shall I see?當我思念你的時候, When my thoughts are all about you,我, I已然不再是我. Is no longer me.

2005-12-06 08:09:12 補充:

邊緣人: 謝謝你給我這個機會,是我的榮幸!!

• 1 decade ago

阿X: 感謝你的細膩體情,天涯知己的感覺真好! 想必你也是個性情中人.

我目前還有一闕詞正在誠邀翻譯中,有興趣的話可以到這裡看看http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

好赤裸熱烈的告白﹐好真摯深沉的情感﹐世間唯有真情可貴﹐而交互發出的光彩﹐如流星般畫過天邊﹐甚至甘願生死相許﹐直到地已老天也荒﹗

中文感人肺腑﹐英文版意境更上層樓﹐不是過來人也是性情中人﹗

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.