Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

7句英文求替代注音協助我唸出來~~~

希望能用注音的方式讓我明白每一句怎念不要用音標的 !!或者用替代的國字!!非常感謝~~1.Receptionist: Good morning ,sir. Can I help you?2.R:All of our technicians are busy at the moment. What booth are you in?3.R:One of our technicians will help you in about 10 minutes. Please take a seat.4.J:I didn't expect this type of problem here. It' very, very inportant that I get everything ready before I leave today.5.J:Yes. If tomorrow everyone is as excited as you are, we'll do great. But not if the phone doesn't work. Now, it looks to me like the plug is just too big for the jack.6.J:I sent in all the necessary information early in order to avoid this type of hassle!7.J: Are you sure about that?

4 Answers

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.Receptionist: Good morning ,sir. Can I help you?骨頭摸您,捨兒,康 愛 黑爾普 優?2.R:All of our technicians are busy at the moment. What booth are you in?喔 喔府 傲無爾 貼可泥遜 阿 逼西 耶特 了 母夢特,挖特 部司 阿優硬?3.R:One of our technicians will help you in about 10 minutes. Please take a seat.萬 喔府 傲無爾 貼可泥遜 威爾 黑爾普 有 硬 餓包特 天 迷你吃, 普利師 鐵克 爾 席特.4.J:I didn't expect this type of problem here. It' very, very inportant that I get everything ready before I leave today.埃 迪瞪特 依克司呸克特 日依死 泰普 喔府 普日挖伯輪 繫一爾,依此 非禮 非禮 印波騰 拉特 埃 給特 ㄝ府瑞星 雷地 逼佛 唉 利府 拖地5.J:Yes. If tomorrow everyone is as excited as you are, we'll do great. But not if the phone doesn't work. Now, it looks to me like the plug is just too big for the jack.耶死, 衣服 偷沒落 ㄝ府瑞萬 一死 ㄟ死 一課塞踢得 ㄟ死 優 阿,屋一 味偶 度 葛瑞特,八特 那特 衣服 了 風 搭省特 窩克,鬧,一特 陸克斯 吐 米 來客 的 普拉格 一死 兔 逼個 佛 的 捷克6.J:I sent in all the necessary information early in order to avoid this type of hassle!唉 先特 硬 歐 的 捏色色瑞一 英佛梅遜 惡裡 硬 歐得 兔 噁佛依德 日依死 泰普 喔府 哈所死7.J: Are you sure about that?阿 優 席屋爾 爾包特 拉特?

• 1 decade ago

哈~~太強.太炫了..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

布拉佛﹗愛個獲得﹗

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So glad to see you are back, Egghead! Miss your answer!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.