Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

牧羊人 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

請幫忙中翻英 有5個句子

1我總是一邊讀書一邊玩電腦

2電腦遊戲最容易使我分心

3我作業都拖到最後才作

4我書桌總是乾淨和整齊

5我是一個愛乾淨的人 我房間的東西都井然有序

請幫我翻譯一下意思差不都就可以了 謝謝^^

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I always play with the computer while studying 2 computer games are aptest to make me divert one's attention 3 my homework tow and does not do until finally 4 my desks are always clean and neat 5 I am a person liking cleanliness  Things in my room are in good order

• 2 decades ago

1我總是一邊讀書一邊玩電腦

I always study the part to play the computer simultaneously

2電腦遊戲最容易使我分心

The computer game makes me divide attention most easily

3我作業都拖到最後才作

My homeworks all drag along to just make till the last

4我書桌總是乾淨和整齊

My desk is always clean with the orderliness

5我是一個愛乾淨的人 我房間的東西都井然有序

I am a things that loves the clean person my room all well arranged have the preface

• 2 decades ago

1. I always study and play the computer at the same time.

2. Playing computer games distracted me easily.

3.I do my homework in the last minutes.

4. I always keep my desk neat and clean.

5. I am a neat person, so as my room.

• Neil
    Lv 7
    2 decades ago

1我總是一邊讀書一邊玩電腦A I always plays with the computer while studying2電腦遊戲最容易使我分心2 computer games are aptest to make me divert one's attention3我作業都拖到最後才作3 my homework tow and does not do until finally4我書桌總是乾淨和整齊4 my desks are always clean and neat5我是一個愛乾淨的人。我房間的東西都井然有序5 I am a person liking cleanliness. Things in my room are in good order 

Source(s): ...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.