Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文報告校正....急!!!!15點

拜託了...請幫我校正及修改....有錯誤就直接改囉!!!這是要上台報告的

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Jessie . The managing director of Starbucks company. Recently, most of director complains about some employee’s attitude when they are work. The customer reflects that the staffs play to make a fun in work hours. I think the problem is about the employee are lack of training program and teamwork spirits. It is very important to solve these problems because it reflects the image of our company. How to fix these problems?

1. Strengthen training programs hours of staffs:

We will increase training hours for new staffs. We will rise to two weeks. Especially,

We will pay attention to attitude training.

2. We will carry on customer’s questionnaire after the meal, the customer is satisfied the higher staff will get a salary raise to reward.

Ex: The monthly best sales.

3. Incentive tour: When we achieve our profit goals, we will hold some incentive tour.

Thank you for listening.

我覺得有些回答都沒有很清楚勒...到底哪個比較正確阿??

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Jessie, the Manager of Starbucks Coffee Company. Recently, most managers have been complaining about some employee's attitude at work. Customers responded that our clerks weren't well-mannered and were fooling around with the others at working hours. I think the problem is that the employees lack training and cooperation. It is very important to solve these problems because they reflect the image of our company. So how can we fix these problems?

1. Strengthen training programs time for new-comers:

We will increase training hours to two weeks for new employees, and we will pay more attention to their attitude modification.

2. We will evaluate the questionnaires which customers have filled in after the meal. The more content the customer is, the higher a raise in salary the staff will get as a reward.

Ex: The monthly best sales.

3. Incentive tour: After we achieve our profit goals, we can hold some incentive tours.

Thank you for listening.

註:1.不太曉得 managing director 指的是什麼?如果要說經理或管理員用manager   即可。

2. staff 指全體員工,改為 clerk 或許較佳。

3.不了解所謂的「The monthly best sales」是什麼意思?

大致上應該沒有問題:)

Source(s): My understanding

剎那 寫得最好, 只要把Clerk改成staff就很好了

staff後面不要加s喔, 加了s並不代表複數

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Jessie . The managing director of Starbucks company. Recently, most of directors complained about some of our employee’s attitude towards their work. Customers complained that some staffs were playing and making fun in working hours. I think the problem is that our workers are just lack of training programs as well as teamwork spirits. It is very important to solve these problems because they damage the image of our company. How to deal with these problems?

1. Strengthen the training programs of staffs:

We will increase training hours for new staffs. We will increase it to two weeks. Especially, We will pay attention to trainings about working attitude.

2. We will have our customer’s to fill out questionnaire after their meal.The more the customers are satisfied the higher salary raise the staff will get for rewarding.

Ex: The monthly best service award.

3. Incentive tour: Once we achieve our profit goals, we will have some incentive tours.

Thank you for listening.

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Jessie . The managing director of Starbucks company. Recently, most of director(most of the directors) complains(complain) about some employee’s attitude when they are work(when they are at work). The customer reflects that the staffs play to make a fun in work hours. I think the problem is about the employee are lack of training program and teamwork spirits. It is very important to solve these problems because it reflects the image of our company. How to fix these problems?

我的版本(你的文法有一點不對,沒關係,大致上都ok,如果字得英式一點會好一些):

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Jessie, the managing director of Starbucks company.

Recently, we received complains on the staff' s working attitute from many directors. The customer reflected that some staffs are not that serious during at work, they are playing and making funs in the cafe.

As for me, I think the problem is related to the less training. We should strength those staffs on team-working sprit. This is a significant task which affacted to our image seriously.

Here are some advise belowed:

1. Long-term trainning:

We will increase the training hours for the new staffs. We will rise it to two weeks. we Paying attention to service in the training is a must.

2. We will make a concern on the feedback of those customers. For the best service one, who will be the best sales.

E.g.: The top sales monthly.

3. Holding and arrange an incentive tour to the top staff.

This is what my kindly suggestions, thank you for patient listening.

這樣應該會好一些...祝你好運.By the way,什麼時候請我喝一杯好咖啡?(Just kidding!)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((在這裡要補充一下))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

很多台灣的朋友在舉例時會用 EX

其實是e.g. 才對 for example

EX 是exercise 作業的簡寫

留意留意啊

希望幫到你

Ex: The monthly best sales.

Thank you for listening.