Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

What should I do?

I told my boyfriend not to contact me any more in May but I did not tell him why (I saw him with other girls).  After six months, I got back with him last Monday.  During the past six months, I keep ran into him on the street.  He kept on trying to ask me out and I finally gave up.  However, I think I don't want to continue with him because we are so different.  Also, he is 12 years older than I; and he is very experienced...  The most important thing is that I cannot trust him any more.  I tried, but I can't.  How do I break up with him again???

Thanks everyone. The main thing is how do I break up with him? At this moment, we are in the same circle (work), and he is high ranking officer. And, yes! I love him, but I am not willing to put up with it. That's why, I want to break up. But, how?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I used to have a boyfriend. In the beginning of the year, he disappeared. I tried all the possible ways to contact him. Still no sign. On the first month of his disappearness, i miss him so much and wondering what is going o。 On the following months, i started to think that perhaps he got a new girlfriend and did not love me anymore. My heart was full of disappointed. Six months after his disappearance, he told me that he went to travel and got no time to contact me. What a rediculous excuse? Of course that i did not believe him. I told myself. He is not the only one, without him the earth is still rotating. I blocked all the way that he would contact me. In a few days, he gave up. I cried for nights because he give up so easily. My friends told me that my decision was correct. According my experience, it's kind similar to yours. However, in my opinion, as you had saw him with other girls and he is 12 years older than u. i suggested u to break up with him. dnt let the sweet wordy console your heart and mind so easily.

Source(s): myself

My suggestion is that you can just tell him how you feel, you don't trust him anymore since you have saw him go out with others girls, right? Then tell hom about it!Tell him how you feel about the love, if you can't trust im anymore, it's only a waste of time to stay with that guy.Good luck!

... Is he 12 years older than you? Oh... so do I! But my boyfriend and I are good...

Do you really want to break up with him?

Your main reason is that you can't trust him no longer... So I think you should think it over before you make a decision. Do you think you don't love him any more?

If I were you, I would break up with the bad guy(I mean your boyfriend.) soon! I can't stand that people betray me the most! And you saw the fact, but is it really the fact?

Maybe the girl with him was his friend... only a friend~ You should talk with him about this matter! If it is true, you can say "bye-bye" to him! Or, you also can start your new life again without him. I think you can make it!

When you want to break up with him, just leave him, it needs no talking and no explanation. And you say it to him: I don't love you because I can't trust you.

Just say it and be tougher. By this way, I think you can do it. Come on!

Wish you have happiness with other good man.

Source(s): mE