Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯關於兩岸關係的文章!!(十點)急

There has been obvious tension between the United States and China, caused by the spy-plane incident and President Bush's statement that America would defend Taiwan, whatever it took, without including the proviso that Taiwan has an obligation to negotiate for genuine reunification. So often, when Taiwan is referred to, journalists and others say: "Taiwan, which China claims to be part of China ?/i>" - without also reporting that we and nearly every country in the world have accepted that that is so.

This issue becomes more sensitive and dangerous as time passes. The United States seems to be giving greater support to Taiwan and Taiwan on some counts, seems to be moving closer to a claim for independence. Such a claim will of course be opposed by China. If it were supported by the United States, it would lead to conflict. One of the things that would impel Taiwan towards independence is a belief that the United States would defend them regardless. On the other hand, we also need to take into account the 50 billion dollars worth of Taiwanese investment in the mainland and the increasing cross-straight movements of people. The political problems have not hindered the continuous expansion of business activities.

麻煩能幫我翻譯白話一點唷....別用翻譯機QQ

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

在美國和中國之間有明顯的緊張 、由偵察機事件和布希總統的陳述引起,美國將保護台灣 、無論它帶什麼 、沒有包括附文,台灣有一種義務要為真實的重新統一談判。  如此經常 、當台灣被提交時 、記者和其它人說︰ "台灣 、哪個中國聲稱是中國的部分? //i>"  -在也報告世界上的我們和幾乎每國家已經接受原來如此時。 當時間透過時,這個問題變得更敏感和危險。  美國好像關於一些數字給更大的對台灣和台灣的支援 、好像更接近於獨立的索賠移動。  中國將當然反對這樣的索賠。  如果它被美國支援 、它將導致衝突。  將對於獨立推進台灣的事情之一是美國將不加理會保護他們的一個信仰。  另一方面 、我們也需要考慮到這價值500億美元的台灣對大陸和人的增加的十字架直接運動的投資。  政治問題沒妨礙商務活動的連續的擴大。  

Source(s): 網站..
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

在美國和中國之間有明顯的緊張, 由偵察機事件和布希總統的陳述引起,美國將保護台灣, 它帶,沒有包括附文,台灣有一種義務要為真實的重新統一談判。 當如此經常,台灣被提交時,記者和其它人說︰ "台灣,中國聲稱是中國的部分? /i>" - 在也報告世界上的我們和幾乎每國家已經接受原來如此時。 當時間透過時,這個問題變得更敏感和危險。 美國好像關於一些數字給更大的對台灣和台灣的支持,好像更接近于獨立的索賠移動。 中國將當然反對這樣的索賠。 如果它被美國支持,它將導致衝突。 將對于獨立推進台灣的事情之一是美國將不加理會保護他們的一個信仰。 另一方面, 我們也需要考慮到這價值500億美元的台灣對大陸和人的增加的十字架直接運動的投資。 政治問題沒妨礙商務活動的連續的擴大。

Source(s): ...
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.