急!急! 請各位英文高手幫忙翻譯一段中文成英文 20點

在工作方面,於役畢後順利投入西藥業務工作,也因公司規模小經常有獨立作業之機會養成自主負責之能力,雖然非本科系出身專業知識可能不足,但也因此激起我不斷努力的心及相信基本的服務熱誠是不變的,尤其是此行業做的是市場明確的固定客戶更需要長期建立與維持顧客的良好關係。

在這日趨微利競爭ㄉ藥品市場,要求得生存更需要堅強的適應力,而我的個性穩定、自我管理佳。當壓力來時,只會讓我更緊密,所以希望還能在這領域不斷的學習成長,也對公司有更多的貢獻。

然,現也介三十而立之年。希望能做長期穩定之工作並習有專業技能為家庭、公司多付出心力。

謝謝

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

On the subject of job career, I was lucky to join the business development function of pharmacy industry after completing military service, as the company is smaller and I often have the chance to work independently, so I am used to work proactively and take full responsibility. Although I don't have the educational background on pharmacy, thus my specific knowledge might be limited, but it also inspires my desire to keep on learning. I firmly believe good service attitude applies everywhere, especially your company needs us to work on assigned customers, this needs to build up long term relationship, service is even more important.

As the pharmacy industry is having less and less profit margin, we need stronger adaptability to survive. My personality is stable and have strong self-discipline, when the pressure larger, it inspires me to be more firm. I hope I will have the chance to keep on growing in this industry and contribute more to the company.

And I am becoming thirty in age, I hope to have a long-term career and a professional skill to contribute more to the company and to my family.