我聽教育廣播電台...目前只知道有六種寫法?

Update:

沒問題

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually hamza does not have a sound in itself in the narrow meaning of the word , which means that it has no pronounced value like say for example the "d" in do , it instead is a " glottal stop " which means that:either:1.while pronouncing a given vowel, the air stops in the glottis for a fraction of a second and then re-explodes, or 2. when initiating a word the hamza is only the second part of the story (the explosion of the air from the glottis and of course the continuing of the following vowel, like when saying "and" for example), in both cases the hamza is treated to a great extinct like a consonant, and it can receive any of the 3 short Arabic vowels (harakat) ;*when receiving the (a) short vowel (fatha) OR the (o) short vowel (dhamma, and being at the beginning of a word , it has to be written on top of the long vowel (a)-(alef),with the either of the short vowels on top of the hamza. *when recieving the (i) short vowel (kasra) and initiating a word, the hamza has to be written under the long arabic vowel (a)-(alef), with the (i) short vowel under the hamza itself.

2005-11-30 01:58:34 補充:

In the middle of the word the hamza can have any of the following different forms:

1. it can be written on it's own as in the word (jaa'at:she both came)-

2. on top of the long vowel (o) (waw) , in which case it has to be preceded by a short vowel(o)(dhamma) or the (a) short vowel (fatha)

2005-11-30 01:59:21 補充:

3.on top of the long vowel (i)(ya'a) in which case the (ya'a) looses it's two dots that come naturally under it and is called (kursi=chair)

2005-11-30 01:59:38 補充:

4.on top of the long vowel (a)-(alef) in the end of the word , the hamza can come on its own or on top of any of the two long vowels: (A)alef and (i) yaa'a ,

2005-11-30 02:00:40 補充:

A hamza at the beginning of the word loses it's glottal frictive faculty and becomes totally silent if it is preceded by a final vowel of the preceding word, and in this case it is called (hamzat wasl) and is not written on it's vowel,

2005-11-30 02:01:07 補充:

leaving the vowel alone and having no pronunciation or function other than a liason (wasla) between preceding vowel and next consonant.

2005-11-30 02:02:17 補充:

I hope I could make it short and as clear as possible. But some crumble words due to the Arabic alphabet...without Arabic alphabet illustrated, it is not easy for you to get the picture. Arabic is really deep and fascinating.

Source(s): myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.