有關企鵝寶貝的相關商品有電影原聲帶、企鵝童書、企鵝遊戲

有興趣的同學可以上網查詢

那我的介紹就到這邊

謝謝大家

1 Answer

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

這部電影我看過喔,很感人。Today I'm introducing a movie to you.It's a very nice and touching movie named "the Emperor's Journey."It is about the Emperor Penguins' mating and breeding their next generation.First of all, they have to leave the ocean for a proper land.To find a safe place to breed, they have to march a long way in Antarctica.A penguin couple lays only one egg one time.And they have to take turns to keep the egg warm by hiding the egg between their legs.Some eggs are hatched, but many of them aren't.And the penguin parents have to take turns to look for food in the ocean.To return to the ocean, they have to go all the way back to it and it takes so many days.(我加了一些情節的描述)The movie is talking about the life cycle.Life keeps going on and on with its rules.In the end of the movie, the baby penguin finally grows up, and carries on its responsibility like its parents'.It's a life cycle since thousands of years ago.Seeing those penguin parents makes me realize how our parents love us.The penguins are cute and funny.Sometimes they walk, and sometimes they slide.When they choose mates, the female penguins fight because the male penguins are fewer than the female penguins.The male penguins only wait for the winners.It's really interesting.If you are interested, you can rent a DVD movie.It's a simple movie without bloody scenes, and good for all the family to watch together.Now it's about the director.Luc Jacquet is not only a movie producer, but also a record movie producer and a photograper.His works are noted for wildlife and nature."The Emperor's Journey" is his first "longer movie."Regarding "the Emporer's Journey's" sound tracks, books, gams, you can check them out on the internet.That's all for my introduction today.Thank you.

Source(s): Me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.