Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請大家幫幫我翻譯這一小段英文..初級的= =..但我不會

Ghosts and Treats Aaron: Nicole, why are you dressed up as a rabbit ?Nicole: I'm going trick -or-treating. That's when you walk from door t o door and ask for candy  .Aaron: Come off it! People just give you candy?Nicole: Yeah, it's great. But it only happens at Halloween. Do you want to come?Aaron: Why not? I like dressing up.Nicole: Great! And maybe we'll see a ghost! Halloween is the night that they are out on the streets  .Aaron: Ack! You're scaring me!- Treva Adams

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Aaron: Nicole, why are you dressed up as a rabbit ?

Nicole你為什麼打扮的跟兔子一樣?

I'm going trick -or-treating. That's when you walk from door t o door and ask for candy .

我要去玩萬聖節的遊戲.那是一種挨家挨戶要糖果的遊戲

Come off it! People just give you candy?

別傻了 人們真的會給你糖果嗎?

Yeah, it's great. But it only happens at Halloween. Do you want to come?

當然押 那很棒 不過只有在萬聖節那天 你想要一起來嗎??

Why not? I like dressing up.

為何不呢 我喜歡打扮

Great! And maybe we'll see a ghost! Halloween is the night that they are out on the streets .

太棒了 我們可能會看到鬼 萬聖節的夜晚他們總會出現在街道上

Ack! You're scaring me!

你只是在嚇我吧

Source(s): 自己

Aaron: Nicole, why are you dressed up as a rabbit ?Aaron: Nicole,你為什麼穿的像兔子一樣?Nicole: I'm going trick -or-treating. That's when you walk from door t o door and ask for candy  .Nicole: 我要去玩「不給糖,就搗蛋」,就是一家又一家的去要糖果。Aaron: Come off it! People just give you candy?Aaron: 別說了!人們只會給你糖果嗎?Nicole: Yeah, it's great. But it only happens at Halloween. Do you want to come?Nicole: 是啊,很棒耶。但是只有萬聖節能這樣。你想要一起來嗎?Aaron: Why not? I like dressing up.Aaron: 為什麼不?我喜歡化妝打扮。 Nicole: Great! And maybe we'll see a ghost! Halloween is the night that they are out on the streets  .Nicole: 好極了!也許我們會看到一隻鬼!萬聖節是他們出來街上的夜晚。Aaron: Ack! You're scaring me!Aaron:Ack!你嚇到我了!- - - - - - - - - - - -用我的破英文翻譯的

鬼和宴饗

亞倫: 妮可,你為什麼被盛妝打扮如一隻兔子?

妮可: 我正在去詭計-或-對待。 那是當你從門 t o 門走而且要求糖果。

亞倫: 脫落它! 人們僅僅給你糖果?

妮可: 是的,它是大師。 但是它只在萬聖節前夕發生。 你想要來嗎?

亞倫: 為什麼不? 我像穿衣提高。

妮可: 大師! 而且也許我們將見到一個鬼! 萬聖節前夕是他們在街道上外出的夜晚。

亞倫: Ack! 你驚嚇我!

- Tre

Source(s): ME