後來杜德偉也翻唱~

有人知道原歌名跟歌星名嗎?

有mp3下載點更好xd

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

BRAD-Baha Men 唱的Who Let The Dogs Out線上試聽 http://www.muzland.com/music/music_listen.php?reco... Who let the dogs out . {woof, woof, woof, woof}. {woof, woof, woof, woof}. {woof, woof, woof, woof}. {woof, woof, woof, woof}. . Chorus:. Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof}. Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof}. . {woof, woof, woof, woof}. . Verse:. When the party was nice, the party was jumpin' {Hey, Yippie, Yi, Yo}. And everybody havin' a ball {Hah, ho, Yippie Yi Yo}. I tell the fellas "꿺tart the name callin'? {Yippie Yi Yo}. And the girls report to the call. The poor dog show down. . Chorus:. Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof} . Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof} . Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof}. Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof}. . Rap 1:. I see ya' little speed boat head up our coast. She really want to skip town. Get back off me, beast off me. Get back you flea infested monger. . Instrumental Chorus:. {woof, woof, woof, woof}. {woof, woof, woof, woof}. {woof, woof, woof, woof}. {woof, woof, woof, woof}. . Verse:. I'm gonna tell {Hey, Yippie, Yi, Yo}. To any girls calling them canine {Yippie, Yi, Yo}. Tell the dummy "Hey Man, It's part of the Party!" {Yippie Yi, Yo}. You fetch a women in front and her mans behind {Yippie, Yi, Yo}. Her bone runs out now. . Chorus:. Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof} . Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof} . Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof}. Who let the dogs out {woof, woof, woof, woof}

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.