幫我想一個大約1分半鐘的英文小故事

最好是有中文ㄉ翻譯ㄌ

謝啦

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The princess and the pea

Once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess;but she would have to be real princess. He traveled all over the world to find one,but nowhere could he get what he wanted. So he came home again and was sad.

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents. Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate. 

It was a princess standing out there in front of the gate. What a sight the rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels. And yet she said that she was a real princess.  

"Well, we'll soon find that out," thought the old queen. But she said nothing, went into the spare room , took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a pea on the bottom; then she took twenty mattresses and laid them on the pea, and then twenty eider-down beds on top of the mattresses.

On this the princess had to lie all night.  

In the morning she was asked how she had slep. 

" Oh,very badly!" said she. " I have scarcely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what was in the bed,but I was lying on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body. It's horrible!" Now they knew that she was a real princess because she had felt the pea right through the twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds. Nobody but a real princess could be as sensitive as that . So the prince took her for his wife.

碗豆上的公主

從前有一位王子,他想和一位公主結婚,但她必須是真正的公主。所以,這位王子便走訪世界各地,去尋找這樣一位公主,但他卻偏尋不著。最後,王子只好傷心地回家。 

一天晚上,颳起了一場可怕的暴風雨,天空雷電交加,大雨也傾盆而下。此時突然聽到有人在敲打城門。 

站在城門前的是一位公主。她看起來是多麼的狼狽呀!雨水沿著她的頭髮、衣服往下流,流進了鞋尖後,又從鞋後跟流出來,不過,她說她是一個真正的公主。 

「嗯,這點我們很快就可以分辨出來了。」老王后心想。但她什麼也沒說,便走進客房,把床上的寢具全都拿掉,然後在底層放了一粒碗豆,再把二十條床墊壓在豌豆上,隨後又在這二十條床墊上,鋪了二十床鴨絨被。

這位公主整晚就睡在這上面。 

隔天早上,大家就問她昨晚睡得如何。

「喔,很不好睡!」她說。「我幾乎整個晚上都沒有闔上眼睛。天曉得那床上有麼東西,可是我就好像躺在什麼硬硬的東西上頭,害得我全身青一塊、紫一塊的。真可怕!」 

現在大家都知道她是一位真正的公主了,因為那壓在二十床鴨絨被和二十條床墊下的碗豆,她居然也能感覺出來。除了真正的公主之外,沒有人會有那麼細嫩的皮膚的。於是,王子就娶她為妻了。

Source(s): Hans Andersen's Fairy Tales
  • 1 decade ago

-----------------------------------------------------------

老畫家自知在世之日不長了。但一生中沒有一件傑作,如何能甘心離去呢?

少女畫家在貧病交迫下失去生存的意志。她說牆上最後一片長春藤紅葉落下來的那天,便是她會見死神的日子。

老畫家得知此事,知道他留下一生傑作的機會到了,一夜風雨交加,大家都想,明天一定看不到長春藤最後一片葉子了。但早上起來,那片紅葉一點也沒有動。少女說:「我真是壞孩子!大自然在告訴我應當怎樣活下去,我卻立志去死!」她起床打扮自己,不久,病也痊癒了。

但風雨之夜,手拿畫筆和色盤,爬上梯子,把一片紅葉畫在牆上的老畫家,卻染上嚴重的肺炎。在他斷氣的剎那,快樂的望著牆上他一生的傑作。不自私的死,換來了另一條生命,這是最偉大的藝術作品。

而楓樹枝頭那兩片僅餘的紅葉,一遍又一遍講述那美麗的故事。

A story

The old painter knows oneself and does not grow in day of a life time.But win to without a masterpiece from cradle to the grave, how can be pleased to leave?

The painter of the young girl is besetting by both poverty and sickness under the will of losing the existence.She says the wall to drop down that day up the last long spring rattan maple leaf, would being the day that she meets the Azrael.

The old painter knows this matter, know he leaves the whole life masterpiece of the chance went to, a night, the rains and winds hand over to add, everyone thinks, certainly canning not seeing the long spring rattan last leaf tomorrow.But get up in the morning, that maple leaf also did not move 1:00.The young girl says:"I What a bad child!The great universe is telling I how should live under go to, but I resolve to the dead!"She gets up the foppery the oneself, soon, the disease also recovered from illness.

But night of rains and winds, take the paintbrush and the color dish, climb up the ladder, the old painter who chase a slice of maple leaf painting on the wall, be infected by the serious pneumonia.Break the in a flash of the spirit at him, hope the wall happily up the masterpiece of his whole life.Unselfish dead, change to come to another life, this is the greatest art work.

And the maple tree branch those two slices of maple leafs of only remaining, relate the story of that beauty time and time again.

Source(s): 知識+精挑系選ㄉ~覺ㄉ這ㄍ最好
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.