Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中文句子~翻成英文~10點

大部分在家裡就是上網或者是跟我的狗玩,假日的時間都在上課,不過沒上課的時間,就在百貨公司逛,或者是玩具店!

如果幸運假日不用上課,我就會去埔里找我男友,他都要去幫公司拍照、是個攝影師,所以我都跟在旁邊,遊山玩水欣賞風景,也可以順便拍照。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

This is how I would translate it:

When I am at home, most of the I use the internet or play with my dog. I go to classes on holidays, but after class time, i will either go to the department store or the toy store!

If I don't have to go to classes on holidays, I will go to Pu Li to see my boyfriend. He needs to take photos for the company. He is a photographer. I always stay aside with him, watching the beautiful view, and also take photos.

I hope this can help you..

Source(s): My Brain..

I spend most of my time surfing the net and playing with my dog when I am home, I usually have class during weekends, otherwise I would go shopping at department stores or toy shops.Sometimes if I don't have class by luck, I would go Puli to visit my boyfriend. As a photographer, he takes pictures for his company, and I always go along with him. Apart from being able to take some pictures, we could also enjoy the landscape.

Most of time I always stay at home to internet access, or play with my dog.

I go to class on holidays, when I don't go to class, I always go shopping or toy stores!

If I don't need to go to class on holidays, I will visit my boyfriend in Pu-Li.

He is a photographe at his company,

I will stay with him when he works outside,

I not only can travel but also can admire view and take pictures everywhere.

Source(s): 我的英文知識+