Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~幫幫忙(中翻英)~~please 拜託啦~不要用網路翻譯

在講我的事之前,每個人都知道,也或許大家都得過針眼,都會認為"你是不是偷看某人洗澡?"為什麼大家會這麼說呢?

這件事是發生在我國小時,有天突然發現我的眼皮內長了一粒東西,而且很痛也很腫,通常針眼都是長在眼皮上的,因為小時候常常用不乾淨的手揉眼睛,以致於長了針眼。

後來,因為爸爸去上班,媽媽只好騎著機車載我到診所,然後,醫生檢查我的眼睛,結果發現裡面有膿一定要馬上處理,馬上被送到手術台上,那時其實我一點都不害怕。

醫生就在我的眼皮內外打麻醉,過一會,我感覺到醫生用一個有如一元銅板大小的鏡子撐開我的眼窩,心裡開始緊張起來,我只感覺眼皮內一直被刮,我感覺到媽媽一直很用力的握住我的手,所以我才不會害怕,感謝媽媽一直陪著我。

感謝兩位的幫忙~~~都翻的不錯…thanks

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Before I tell you the story I have something to ask you. Maybe some people know or had an experence of having pinprick before, and others will then ask you, "did you glance at someone when they're taking shower?" How come they all ask the same question?

The story happened when I was in elementary school. When I was small, I had a bad habbit. I always rub my eyes with my dirty hands. One day, I suddenly realize that there's something i my eye that feels like a pimple, that's when I knew how it feels about having a pinprick. It's swelling and it hurts so much.

Because my dad was at work, so my mom took me to see a doctor. The doctor checked my eyes and found out there's a pus and it must be removed immediately. It is really weird that I don't feel afraid of what's going to happen.

The doctor gave me anaesthetic before the operation. After a while, I can feel the doctor using a mirror that's like a penny to open my eye. I started to get nervous. The only thing I can feel is that my eyelid were being cuted several times, and my mom was holding my hand really tie so I don't get afraid. I really appreciate my mom of encouraging me at that moment.

有些意思有點改ㄌ

但是基本上你想要ㄉ意思都在裡面

因為英文有些沒辦法直接翻

所以我轉些句子轉ㄉ比較僵一點

不過希望你滿意

Source(s): 自己, 老妹,字典

Before telling my thing, everybody know, perhaps you won pinprick even, will think " Do you steal a glance at somebody's having a bath? " Why will everybody say in this way? This is happenning in our primary school, there is it thing long in the eyelid that suddenly found me, and ache swollen very much and to be veried, usually pinprick all grew on the eyelid, because often rubed eyes with hands not clean as a child, long pinprick. Later, because father went to work, mother have to ride the motorcycle and drive me to the clinic, then, the doctor checks my eyes, there is suppuration that must be dealt with at once inside the discovery finally, was sent to the operating table at once, actually I was not afraid at all at that time. The doctor just hits anaesthetizing inside and outside my eyelid, after a while, I feel the doctor has copper of one yuans - sized mirrors to open my orbit by one, begin to become nervous in the heart, I only feel the eyelid has been shaved all the time, I have feeling hands which hold me that mother has been exerting oneself very much all the time, so I will not be afraid, express gratitude to mother for accompanying me all the time.  

Source(s): j;3504.