3.關於那個淑女的夜生活

感謝

1 Answer

Rating
  • 文玉
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I WANNA BE LOVED BY YOUI wanna be loved by youJust you, and nobody else but youI wanna be loved by you aloneI wanna be kissed by youJust you, and nobody else but youI wanna be kissed by you aloneI couldn't aspireTo anything higherThan to fill the desireTo make you my own LOVE IS BLINDLove is blindLove is only sorrowLove is no tomorrowSince you went awayLove is blindHow well I rememberIn the heat of summerPleasure, winter fadesHow long will it takeBefore I can't rememberMemories I should forget?I've been burningSince the day we metLove is blindLove is without a mercyLove is now you've hurt meNow you've gone awayLove is blindLove is no horizonAnd I'm slowly dyingHere in yesterdayIn the morning wakenTo the sound of weepingSomeone else should weep for meNow it's overLover, let me beLove is blindLove is your caressLove is tendernessAnd momentary painLove is blindHow well I rememberIn the heat of summerPleasure, winter fades THE LADY IS A TRAMP(Sono onna fushidara ni tsuki)I get too hungry, for dinner at eightI like the theatre, but never come lateI never bother, with people I'd hateThat's why the lady is a trampI don't like crap games, with barons or earlsWon't go to Harlem, in ermine and pearlsWon't dish the dirt, with the rest of the girlsThat's why the lady is a trampI like the free, fresh wind in my hairLife without careI'm broke, and it's okHate California, it's cold and it's dampThat's why the lady is a trampGirls get massages, they cry and they moanTell slender Ella to leave me aloneI’m not so hot, but my shape is my ownThat’s why the lady is a trampThe food at Kopensky is perfect, no doubtI couldn’t tell you what the Ritz is aboutDrop a nickel in and coffee comes outThat’s why the lady is a trampI like the sweet, fresh rain in my faceDiamonds and lace, no got, so what?For Frank Sinatra, I whistle and I stampThat’s why the lady is a trampShe’s a hoboShe’s a scampShe’s a no-good kinda trampThat’s why the lady is a tramp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.