Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

幫我中翻英下面的對話,謝謝!(急!20點)

Mandy:嗨!Irene.

Irene:嗨! 剛剛有隻黑貓從我面前跑過,嚇了我一跳!

Mandy:真的嗎?有個迷信的傳說,如果黑貓從面前跑過,就會大難臨頭!!

Irene:慘了,該不會我考0分的考卷會被我媽媽搜到吧?!

Mandy:我想不用太相信啦!聽聽就好,其實關於貓還有其他的迷信呢!

Irene:喔,可以說給我聽聽嗎?

Mandy:迷信的人認為,如果貓在一個人旁邊靜靜地坐著,那意味著平安和順遂。

Irene:我想現在應該找隻乖貓在我旁邊靜靜坐著,保佑我的0分考卷不會被找到。

Mandy:而且如果貓在一個人身上蹭來蹭去,也意味著他有好運氣喔!

Irene:我小的時候也曾聽過祖母說,如果貓從一個人身旁跑開,那意味著他有個祕密會在一週內被洩漏。

Mandy:還好我沒什麼秘密,所以不用擔心,哈哈!還有呢!如果貓對一個人打呵欠,那意味著他將碰到好機會,注意不要錯過它。

Irene:貓打呵欠?好可愛呢!我們也來養一隻貓吧!

拜託英文好的人幫我翻一下,很急很急要用。感激不盡!

拜託不要用翻譯軟體或線上翻譯,翻起來怪怪的,而且文法錯誤很多!謝謝~

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Mandy:嗨!Irene.

(Hi, Irene.)

Irene:嗨! 剛剛有隻黑貓從我面前跑過,嚇了我一跳!

(Hi, I'm just scared by a black cat passing in front of me.)

Mandy:真的嗎?有個迷信的傳說,如果黑貓從面前跑過,就會大難臨頭!!

(Really? It is said that if there's a cat running in front of you, it will bring bad luck.)

Irene:慘了,該不會我考0分的考卷會被我媽媽搜到吧?!

(That's so bad. Maybe my mother just find that I get zero on my test.)

Mandy:我想不用太相信啦!聽聽就好,其實關於貓還有其他的迷信呢!

(Well, don't keep it in mind. Actually, there are still some other superstitions related to cats.)

Irene:喔,可以說給我聽聽嗎?

(Can you tell me more about that?)

Mandy:迷信的人認為,如果貓在一個人旁邊靜靜地坐著,那意味著平安和順遂。 (Some people believe that if a cat sit quietly next to you, it means good and propitious.)

Irene:我想現在應該找隻乖貓在我旁邊靜靜坐著,保佑我的0分考卷不會被找到。 (I think I have to find a cat sit quietly next to me now so that my mother won't know I get zero on my test.)

Mandy:而且如果貓在一個人身上蹭來蹭去,也意味著他有好運氣喔!

(Besides, if a cat rubs on one's body, it also can bring good fortune.)

(When I was a child, I've ever heard my grandmother say if a cat run away from a person, then his secrets will be discovered in a week. )

(Luckily, I don't have to worry about that because I don't have any secrets. And there's one more, if a cat yawns at a person, it means he will have a big chance on something. Remeber don't miss it when a cat yawns at you. )

Irene:貓打呵欠?好可愛呢!我們也來養一隻貓吧!

( Wow, it's so interesting to see a cat yawning. It's must very cute. Why don't we keep a cat?)

Source(s): myself
    2 decades ago

Mandy:Hi!Irene.

Irene:Hi! Just had a black cat to run from my in front, scared me!

Mandy:True of?Have a legend of superstition, if the black cat ran from the in front, would be big and difficult to happen!!

Irene:Miserably, shoulding know nothing about the examination paper that I test 0 centses would be searched by my mother?!

Mandy:My thinking does not need to believe too!Hear good, still has other superstitions concerning the cat in fact!

Irene:Oh, can say that hear for me?

Mandy:The person of the superstition thinks, if the cat quietly sits by the side of a personal, that means peaceful and amiable hence.

Irene:I want to be now and should find a lovely cat to calm down by the side of I, bless my 0 examination papers of cent and will not be found out.

Mandy:And if the cat comes to to rub to go to in a personal body to rub , also meaning he has in fortune lap oh!

Irene:I the small time has ever heard as well the grandmother say, if the cat leaves beside from a personal body, that means his hasing a secret will be leaked within a week.

Mandy:Not so bad my nothing secret, so do not need to worry,Ha ha!Still have!If cat to one personal yawn, that means he will run into a fair show, notice and do not miss it.

Irene:Does the cat beat the yawn?Good amiability!Let's also keep a cat!