Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我檢查文章哪裡有錯?(英文文章)贈20點

The film “initial D” is the first frame work of Jay Chou, it brought him the "New Talant Award" in golden horse award. The movie was describe a young man who called “Tou - Hia” played by a star Jay Chou. He has a special talent that he can use high speed through a big winding road, the talent people called “Flutter – Move”. Because helping his father deliver goods, he learned to the special talent. His father engage in a to-fu store who played by a Hong Kong star Chou-Sin-Hang .At the end, Tou - Hia became the champion in the Chio-Ming mountain. I think the background music of this film good, can let me experience the tense atmosphere of the match obviously. In addition, the love story of the movie is moving. After the movie, I really want to be a automobile racer, because it is really cool.

請問有哪裡怪怪的嗎???幫我標明一下我哪裡錯了,謝謝囉~~~~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The film “initial D”WAS(改時式) the first frame work of Jay Chou, it brought him the "New Talant Award" in golden horse award. The movie(was去掉) describe(改described) a young man (who called去掉 ) named“Tou - Hia” played by a star Jay Chou. He (has改)had a special talent that he (can) could use high speed through a big winding road, the talent people called “Flutter – Move”. BY helping his father deliver goods, he had learned to the special talent. His father who played by a Hong Kong star Chou-Sin-Hang (engage去掉) ran a to-fu store .At the end, Tou - Hia became the champion in the Chio-Ming mountain (加)RACE. I think the background music of this film IS very good。 That made me experience the tense atmosphere of the match obviously. In addition, the love story IN THIS movie is SO TOUCHING. After the movie, I really want to BECOME a automobile racer, because it is really cool.

How do you like this?

• jos

The film, Initial D, is the first major film for Jay Chou, which won him the "New Talent Award" in the Golden Horse Awards. The movie described a young man, Tou - Hia, played by Chou who has a special talent, Flutter Move. The technique involves driving through a very winding road at high speed. Since he helps his father delivering goods, he had learned the special talent while out on the roads. His father, played by Hong Kong star Chou Sin-Hang, owns a to-fu store. At the end of the film, Tou-Hia became the champion in the Chio-Ming mountain racing. I think the background music of this film was good, it also allows me to experience the tense atmosphere of the match vividly. In addition, the love story in the movie was very touching. After watching the movie, I really want to be a automobile/car racer, because it looks really cool.