milk asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我夢想中的房子

「如果我有一間大房子,我希望它位於繁華都市外的寧靜郊區。

房子裡面有五個房間,有書房、客房和放很多衣服的房間,自己的房間光線良好,放張大床、放部電腦,房間內要有浴室,浴室裡有個人SPA池。客廳有高級的影音設備,還有很大的落地窗,落地窗外有片綠草皮和幾張椅子。

這就是我夢想中的大房子」

拜託大家~謝謝!

Update:

請幫我翻譯成英文~謝謝!

4 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish that I had a big house/mansion situated in the quiet suburb.  It should contains 5 rooms with a study room, a guestroom and many walk-in closets.  Each individual room has large windows for ample sunlight (into the room), a large bed, a computer and with an attached bathroom.  In the bathroom there is a SPA for relaxation.  In the living room, there is a state-of-the art stereo system and floor to ceiling windows looking unto the lash green court yard with lounge chairs.  This would be my big dream house.不是逐字翻譯的!!

• 1 decade ago

第一位的翻譯需再加強哦!有不少錯誤。

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

001 文法可, 文筆需再修飾

• 1 decade ago

My Ideal House

If I have a big house, I hope it can be located in the surburban with five bedrooms, study rooms, guest rooms and dressing rooms. I want my bedroom to decorate with a big, comfortable bed, a computer and a bathroom in which has personal spa. Besides, the light of my bedroom must be bright enough. On the other hand, there must has high-class audio and visual facilities and a big French window in my living room. Outside the French window must be a grassland with several chairs. This is my ideal house.

Source(s): myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.