milk asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我夢想中的房子

「如果我有一間大房子,我希望它位於繁華都市外的寧靜郊區。

房子裡面有五個房間,有書房、客房和放很多衣服的房間,自己的房間光線良好,放張大床、放部電腦,房間內要有浴室,浴室裡有個人SPA池。客廳有高級的影音設備,還有很大的落地窗,落地窗外有片綠草皮和幾張椅子。

這就是我夢想中的大房子」

拜託大家~謝謝!

請幫我翻譯成英文~謝謝!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I wish that I had a big house/mansion situated in the quiet suburb.  It should contains 5 rooms with a study room, a guestroom and many walk-in closets.  Each individual room has large windows for ample sunlight (into the room), a large bed, a computer and with an attached bathroom.  In the bathroom there is a SPA for relaxation.  In the living room, there is a state-of-the art stereo system and floor to ceiling windows looking unto the lash green court yard with lounge chairs.  This would be my big dream house.不是逐字翻譯的!!

第一位的翻譯需再加強哦!有不少錯誤。

001 文法可, 文筆需再修飾

My Ideal House

If I have a big house, I hope it can be located in the surburban with five bedrooms, study rooms, guest rooms and dressing rooms. I want my bedroom to decorate with a big, comfortable bed, a computer and a bathroom in which has personal spa. Besides, the light of my bedroom must be bright enough. On the other hand, there must has high-class audio and visual facilities and a big French window in my living room. Outside the French window must be a grassland with several chairs. This is my ideal house.

Source(s): myself