Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

一首叫"My Oh My"的歌詞

請幫我找一首叫"My Oh My"的歌詞,是西洋團體水叮噹的歌,謝謝~

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

My Oh My LyricsMy oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me whyMy oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule the country, baby, you and I?If you were my King...My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me whyMy oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule the country, baby, you and I?Little princess in a terrible mess,a kingdom alone, with no love to confessDreams of a prince on a tall white horse,runs like a spirit by the castle walls.Gotta steal from the rich, when they don't know I'm coming,gotta give to the poor, no time for lovin'My oh my don't you cry, 'cause there's no way I'm staying,I will leaveSay bye-byeI'm going my way...My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me whyMy oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule the country, baby, you and I?If you were my King...I would be your Queen....If you were my King...I would be your Queen....Mystery deep in the royal heartCrying at night, I wanna be a partPrince, oh, princeAre you really sincereThat you one day are gonna disappear?Gotta steal from the rich, when they don't know I'm coming,gotta give to the poor, no time for lovin'My oh my don't you cry, 'cause there is no way I'm staying,I will leaveSay bye-byeI'm going my way...My oh my, ohhhMy oh my, ohhhMy oh my, ohhhMy oh my!My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me whyMy oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule the country, baby, you and I?My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have the Kingdom, baby, tell me whyMy oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule the country, baby, you and I?If you were my King...I would be your Queen....If you were my King...I would be your Queen...  親愛的你真的要與我道別,去擁有自己的王國嗎寶貝,告訴我,為什麼?親愛的你真的要與我道別,去治理那個國家寶貝,那麼我們呢?如果你是我的國王…親愛的你真的要與我道別,去擁有自己的王國嗎寶貝,告訴我,為什麼?親愛的你真的要與我道別,去治理那個國家寶貝,那麼我們呢?孤單王國裡、身陷困境的小公主感情無處表白只能夢想著白馬王子似幽靈般在城牆旁奔馳而過趁著富人疏忽,劫富濟貧是我的工作沒空談感情親愛的別哭,我無法在此停留我即將出發,再會繼續我的旅程…親愛的你真的要與我道別,去擁有自己的王國嗎寶貝,告訴我,為什麼?親愛的你真的要與我道別,去治理那個國家寶貝,那麼我們呢?如果你是我的國王…我就是你的皇后…如果你是我的國王…我就是你的皇后…你高貴的心中深藏著秘密我在夜裡哭泣,希望佔據你心中的一小部份王子,噢,王子你是真心的嗎有一天真會離我而去?

●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc/

●●●運彩遊戲、真人遊戲、電子遊戲、對戰遊戲、對戰遊戲●●●

●新舊會員儲值就送500點

● 真人百家樂彩金等你拿

●線上影片直播、正妹圖、討論區免費註冊

歡迎免費體驗交流試玩!

●九州 娛樂 網站 http://ts777.cc/

2 decades ago

My Oh MyMy oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have their Kingdom, baby, tell me why?My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule a Country, baby, you and I?If you were my King...My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have their Kingdom, baby, tell me why?My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule a Country, baby, you and I?A little princess in a terrible mess,a kingdom alone, with no lovers confess,dreams of a prince on a tall white horse,runs like a spirit by the castle walls.Gotta steal from the rich, when they don't know I'm coming,gotta give to the poor, no time for lovin?My oh my don't you cry, coz there is no way I'm staying,I will leave say "bye bye", I'm going my way...My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have their Kingdom, baby, tell me why?My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule a Country, baby, you and I?If you were my King...I would be your queen....If you were my King...I would be your queen....Mystery deep in the royal heart,crying at night, I wanna be a partPrince O prince are you really sincere,that you one day are gonna disappearGotta steal from the rich, when they don't know I'm coming,gotta give to the poor, no time for lovin?My oh my don't you cry, coz there is no way I'm staying,I will leave say "bye bye", I'm going my way...My oh my.My oh my.My oh my.MY OH MY!My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have their Kingdom, baby, tell me why?My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule a Country, baby, you and I?My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To have their Kingdom, baby, tell me why?My oh my do you wanna say goodbye?To rule a Country, baby, you and I?If you were my King...I would be your queen....If you were my King...I would be your queen....