Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

stacie - Strong Enough 中譯詞

stacie - Strong Enough 中譯詞 請提供完整的中譯歌詞。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Strong Enough 歌詞、中譯如下:As I rest against this cold, hard wall  當我依著這面冷硬的牆喘息時Will you pass me by?  你會視若無睹的經過嗎?Will you criticize me as I sit and cry?  當我坐著啜泣時, 你會責備我嗎?I had fought so hard and thought that all my battles had been won                   經過艱苦奮鬥, 當我自覺贏得歷來的戰役時Only to find the war has just begun  卻發現這場仗才剛開打Is He not strong enough?  他是否不夠強?Is He not pure enough?  他是否不夠真?To break me, pour me out, and start again  以致一次又一次的傷害了我Is He not brave enough?  他是否不夠勇?To take one chance on me  能再給我一次機會Please can I have one chance to start again?  祈求再給我一次機會重新來過Will my weakness for an hour make me suffer for a lifetime?                              我一時的懦弱會換來一生的苦難?Is there anyway to be made whole again?  可有任何方法讓事情重新來過?If I'm healed,renewed, and find forgiveness find the strength I've never had        一旦我能復元、重新再起;得到寬容、找到未曾有過的力量時Will my scars forever ruin all God's plan?  我的這些傷痕能摧毀上天的安排嗎?Is He not strong enough?  他是否不夠強?Is He not pure enough?  他是否不夠真?To break me, pour me out, and start again  以致一次又一次的傷害了我Is He not brave enough?  他是否不夠勇?To take one chance on me  能再給我一次機會Please can I have one chance to start again?  祈求再給我一次機會重新來過He took my life into his hands and it turned it all around                                  他曾將我的命運玩弄於股掌之間In my most desperate circumstance  就在我處於最逆境的時候It's there I've finally found  最後我終於發現That You are strong enough  那就是 ~ 你夠強That You are pure enough  你夠真To break me, pour me out and start again  一次又一次的傷害著我That You are brave enough  那就是 ~ 你夠勇To take one chance on me  再給我一次機會Oh Thank You for my chance to start again  啊 感謝你再給我一次重新出發的機會* 為求順暢, 並非逐字逐句翻譯.

Source(s): 字典+人腦, 絕無翻譯軟體
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.