juachen asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 2 decades ago

請問一下外國電影"亂世佳人"佳句....

請問有誰看過這部亂世佳人的外國電影,如果看過的話請問裡面你覺得有哪幾句英文比較重要、對英文發展有用的幾句英文還是你覺得哪幾句英文比較好的呢?可以幫我解答一下嘛??謝謝

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

1.Scarlett: As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. 我向天起誓 我決不要再忍受飢餓2.[first title card] Title card: There was a land of Cavaliers and Cotton Fields called the Old South... Here in this pretty world Gallantry took its last bow.. Here was the last ever to be seen of Knights and their Ladies Fair, of Master and of Slave... Look for it only in books, for it is no more than a dream remembered. A Civilization gone with the wind...本片開始時的一些意義 有關於大南方的故事 英勇的武士 美麗的淑女 主人奴隸的故事...請在書中追憶 因為他們都是夢境 隨風而逝3.Scarlett: I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow. 如果我現在繼續想下去會瘋掉 明天再想吧 4. Stuart Tarleton: Oh, isn't it exciting, Scarlett? You know those fool Yanks may actually *want* a war? 很刺激對吧 Scarlett?  你知道哪些笨北方佬真的想戰爭5.Scarlett: Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war; this war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides... there isn't going to be any war.  戰爭 戰爭 今春派對的趣味都被這話題搞砸了 真是無聊到要尖叫了 而且根本不會有戰爭發生 6.Scarlett: Oh, no! No, you're wrong, terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce. Oh Rhett, but I knew tonight, when I ... when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you, oh darling, darling! Rhett Butler: Please don't go on with this, Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last. Scarlett: This last? Oh Rhett, do listen to me, I must have loved you for years, only I was such a stupid fool, I didn't know it. Please believe me, you must care! Melly said you did. 7.Scarlett: Rhett ... if you go, where shall I go, what shall I do? Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. 8.Scarlett: Sir, you are no gentleman. Rhett Butler: And you, Miss, are no lady. 9.Scarlett: Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day.我要回家 我會想到挽回他的方法的 畢竟 明天還是新的一天 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031381/quotes

Source(s): 中文是我自己翻的 如有謬誤請多指教