- Anonymous1 decade agoBest Answer
Water which washes the rice can be brought and watered flowers
2.Have a bath with relatively saving water of the shower
3.Water finishing having bathing can be used for washing the nightstool
4.While washing hands, water of the faucet needn't be closed temporarily
5.The nightstool should hold the province water to equip, spend large size person who wash by water at the tuba , use the small size washing by water amount at the trumpet
- 1 decade ago
1) Water the flowers with the water that rinses the rice.
2) Save water by shower instead of bath.
3) Flush with the bath water, if you bathe at all.
4) Wind up the faucet when you don't need it that bad.
5) Equip the toilet with the WSD(water saving device), which releases bigger amount of water for number 1, and smaller for number 2.