Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫忙中翻英 謝謝 (急) 勿用翻譯軟體

堀薰夫(Hori Shigeo)教授您好:

我是台灣中正大學高齡者教育研究所S教授的指導學生A,S教授託我向您問好,感謝您上次來台灣指導我們,S教授很期盼您有空時,能再來台灣做交流。另外,因為目前我在S老師的指導下,正在研究先進國家高齡者教育的政策發展,希望能夠了解日本高齡教育的發展狀況,以及在人口結構改變後,政府對高齡教育政策的因應,希望教授能提供相關的資料給予參考,以協助我們更了解日本的高齡教育,在這先感謝教授的指導,並期待下次的交流機會。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Dear Professor Hori Shigeo hello:

I am the student of Graduate Institute of Elder Education from National Chung Cheng University, lectured by Professor A. Professor A would like to greet you, and was grateful to you for coming Taiwan with guiding us last time. Professor A was extremely expected you next coming. Besides, I’m under lectured of Professor A, so far, and I am studying the strategies of elder education in developmented countries. I hope I could realized much enough about the developmental situation of elder education in Japan. Besides, the management from government to advanced elder education strategies after changes of population composition, hoping Professor could provide the correlative massages for reference with cooperate on our understanding of elder education of Japan. Extremely appreciate for one more time by the great expectation of next opportunity of interchange.

呃.....參考看看

獻醜了

Source(s): 我家字典