Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有沒有關於學生的free time 的英文文章或對話?(急)

有沒有關於學生的free time 的英文文章或對話?

我在網路上找了很久都找不到,

請大家幫我找找,我很急用,因為學校要交

文章字數不要太少,對話內容10句以上

提供中文編的對話也可,我再自己翻譯

Helen Fan謝謝你,不會太長,我還希望更長呢!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Tom: What do you do in your free time, Jenny?

Jenny: Let me think.. I don't have too much free time by myself since I have to share my room with my younger sister Jean. If Jean is not in the room, I'd prefer to turn on the radio to listen to pop music, then I'll pretend I'm a rock star dancing and screaming.

Tom: Wow, I can't imagine that you would do that. You look so quiet most of time at school.

Jenny: You know, when a perons is by herself, she would do something that she doesn't usually do.

Tom: That's true. I actually prefer jogging in a park in my free time. I hope that I can find a partner to go jogging with me. So I wonder if you'd be interested.

Jenny: Sure, I'd like to do some outdoor activities, but my parents don't think it's safe for me to go out alone by myself. I usually have some free time in the afternoons on Saturdays and Sundays.

Tom: That's terrific. That's also my weekly free time. I'll be able to meet you at 2:00pm in your neighborhood park. Please call me whenever you can't make it.

Jenny: That sounds great! I can't wait to tell my parents that I have a jogging partner. I'll see you at 2:00pm.

2005-11-27 00:39:48 補充:

因為你只要十句以上嘛, 我一寫起文章就開始天空走馬, 我應該拷貝下來這一篇, 以用來回答其他類似的問題

哈哈

Source(s): Wah (is this conversation too long?)

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo09260.pixnet.net/blog