才可以作為歌迷的榜樣~

孫燕姿不僅是音樂上讓人喜歡,個性上更是讓人欣賞

這就是我喜歡她的原因,我喜歡她的音樂及為人~

2 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Singer from Singapore - Sun swallow appearance, is among numerous singers , the most glittering star

Have already published many special editions and topped a lot of discs to sell the figure so far

She has contacted the piano since childhood, her smile is always that the sunshine is pleasant, and there is a pair of good voice

To the behavior on the music the ones that always make all-out efforts are paid

Like her for being because she treats song fan's very cordial A. All look after staff members very much too

Always doing every thing conscientiously

Even fell ill and sang the scene obstinately

Even sign and register hands are injured and insisted on registering

And it is not because of the cheek and stature that she is red. But her unique voice

Hear that her song mood will be very good

Even a headliner but will not put on airs

This's a actor's due attitude. Demeanour

Can just be just regarded as the song fan's model

Swallow Sun appearance not only whether music make people better, individual character appreciate by people especially

This is the reason that I like her, I like music and this of hers

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Singer from Singapore - Sun swallow appearance, is among numerous singers , the most glittering star Have already published many special editions and topped a lot of discs to sell the figure so far She has contacted the piano since childhood, her smile is always that the sunshine is pleasant, and there is a pair of good voice To the behavior on the music the ones that always make all-out efforts are paid Like her for being because she treats song fan's very cordial A. All look after staff members very much too Always doing every thing conscientiously Even fell ill and sang the scene obstinately Even sign and register hands are injured and insisted on registering And it is not because of the cheek and stature that she is red. But her unique voice Hear that her song mood will be very good Even a headliner but will not put on airs This's a actor's due attitude. Demeanour Can just be just regarded as the song fan's model Swallow Sun appearance not only whether music make people better, individual character appreciate by people especially This is the reason that I like her, I like music and this of hers

Source(s): 小小音樂家
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.