不過是養在陽台 沒像咪咪那麼好 養在家裡

我真的真的好愛牠。

我的報告到此結束,謝謝

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hello, everyone, I want to introduce my dog

My dog is go up at the younger brother an of the summer vacation of that year is at a the running water factory vacant land finds out of puppy.

Took a name for it at the beginning, decide to call finally its 咪咪 , become a member in house formally

The 咪咪 is a hair to be partial to the shallow coffee and bring some bitch of white

Lately- kept time, the younger brother likes to put it on the leg the petting

At that time still small, very interested in the person's feet wanted a feet only to jack up or motionless

It would is curious to near to it to escape its father favourite to play this game with it

It are together living with us and idles away in seeking pleasure;The evening sleeps with us together

Usually get up to open eyes in early morning, see is its face toward wear me, lovely asleep

It likes to call us get up;Its way is to use to run to see you or dawdle you to let you come to in the past

The stranger comes to home, it will not roar, but will hide call very timid from a distance

It likes to play hide-and-seek with person, finding out will be very happy.It will also copy the voice of the ambulance

Whenever someone goes home, just in the down stairs just, its knowing will call us open the door happily for it

The MIMI will also talk with person oh also only have the cellular phone that the family understands it to want why mother to ring it and will cry piteously

Return to the house everyday, its happy accolade I;I also know hot liver response it

Play with it everyday the hours are not tired all quite a few;Because it is really lovely

Only make me feeling troublesome is I be studying it to knock on door to want to come in

Jump again on my leg after coming in, wag tail to want an every time book that I touch it and has not yet read to finish and then has been playing with it to let I annoy again again funny

Now, it have already for a year with us to have another

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.