Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英~my dog

英文報告要準備三分鐘,內容想好了,請幫忙翻好嗎?翻譯機翻的請不要來,要是你能把翻譯機翻的改成順暢的,那就算了^^

哈囉,各位,我要來介紹我的狗

我的狗是在弟弟升高一的那年暑假在一家自來水工廠空地找到的小狗。

當初為它取了好多個名字,最後決定叫牠咪咪,正式成為家中一份子

咪咪是隻毛偏淺咖啡又帶點白的母狗

剛養的時候,弟弟喜歡把它放在腿上撫摸

當時還小,對人的腳很有興趣 只要一隻腳抬高或不動

牠都會好奇的接近牠 逃離牠 爸爸最愛跟它玩這個遊戲

牠跟我們一起生活、吃喝玩樂;晚上跟我們一起睡覺

常常一大早起床睜開眼睛,看到得是牠臉朝著我,可愛的睡著

牠喜歡叫我們起床;牠的方式是用跑過去看你或磨蹭你讓你醒

陌生人來家裡,牠不會吼,但會躲得遠遠的叫 很膽小

牠喜歡跟人玩捉迷藏,找到會很開心。牠還會模仿救護車的聲音

每當有人回家,才在樓下而已,牠都知道 會開心的叫我們幫牠開門

咪咪還會跟人說話喔 也只有家人懂牠要幹嘛 媽媽的手機響 牠會哀嚎

每天回到家,牠快樂的迎接我;我也會熱情的回應牠

每天跟牠玩好幾個小時都不會累;因為牠真的很可愛

唯一讓我覺得麻煩的是 我在讀書 牠敲門想進來

進來後又跳在我腿上,搖尾巴要我摸摸牠的頭 每次書還沒讀完 就一直跟牠玩 讓我又氣又好笑

如今,牠已跟我們生活了一年多了;以前家裡也養過一隻狗

不過是養在陽台 沒像咪咪那麼好 養在家裡

我真的真的好愛牠。

我的報告到此結束,謝謝

Rating
    Best Answer

Hello, everyone, I want to introduce my dog

My dog is go up at the younger brother an of the summer vacation of that year is at a the running water factory vacant land finds out of puppy.

Took a name for it at the beginning, decide to call finally its 咪咪 , become a member in house formally

The 咪咪 is a hair to be partial to the shallow coffee and bring some bitch of white

Lately- kept time, the younger brother likes to put it on the leg the petting

At that time still small, very interested in the person's feet wanted a feet only to jack up or motionless

It would is curious to near to it to escape its father favourite to play this game with it

It are together living with us and idles away in seeking pleasure;The evening sleeps with us together

Usually get up to open eyes in early morning, see is its face toward wear me, lovely asleep

It likes to call us get up;Its way is to use to run to see you or dawdle you to let you come to in the past

The stranger comes to home, it will not roar, but will hide call very timid from a distance

It likes to play hide-and-seek with person, finding out will be very happy.It will also copy the voice of the ambulance

Whenever someone goes home, just in the down stairs just, its knowing will call us open the door happily for it

The MIMI will also talk with person oh also only have the cellular phone that the family understands it to want why mother to ring it and will cry piteously

Return to the house everyday, its happy accolade I;I also know hot liver response it

Play with it everyday the hours are not tired all quite a few;Because it is really lovely

Only make me feeling troublesome is I be studying it to knock on door to want to come in

Jump again on my leg after coming in, wag tail to want an every time book that I touch it and has not yet read to finish and then has been playing with it to let I annoy again again funny

Now, it have already for a year with us to have another

Source(s): 自己