Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

有關英文自我介紹~~口試用~急~~好心人請幫忙

在同學間我總是比別人多份笑容,因此求學過程中,人緣頗佳亦常擔任班級活動的領導人物。大學三年多來,成績維持中上。目前學期總成績名列全班第五。除此之外,我也利用時間參與學校社團,曾擔任過行銷系學會幹部、口琴社文書、監委會公關長、班級學藝等…特別是參與行銷系,讓我最感到的驕傲的是行銷系在系學會的帶領之下,已經連續四年拿到校慶精神總錦標。之所以想要考企研所,是我認知到,在這個多元化的社會。需要專才更需要通才。常常因為每個人所學的背景不同,都可能會犯選擇性知覺的認知錯誤,為了降低在這方面的錯誤,我決定選擇企業管理研究所就讀,以增加其他管理上的知識。這也是幫助我以後在當上高階經理人時,與其他部門負責人有相同的語言,在開會時溝通才不會因為認知的不同而產生障礙。

求學期間,就發現自己在領導與管理方面有興趣,常是各活動的領導人物,於大學時期修習的管理課程中,更確定自己對管理有著濃厚的興趣,這也是我有想念企管研究所的原因.

對了~~可以翻的淺顯易懂嗎??因為背起來有點吃力...謝謝

這是不是用翻易軟體翻的啊...看起來很專業的樣子...但太難背....

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Between the classmate I always more several than other people smiling faces, so attend school in the process, the popularity also often holds the post of the leadership person of the class activity rather good.Three yearses of the university come much, the result maintains medium up.Currently the semester is the result a row a the fifth always.In addition, I also makes use of time to participate the school association, having ever held the post of to sell the department to master the staff,harmonica club clerk,the Inspect the member of committee would the public relations is long,the class learns the skill etc. the … participates the marketing department especially, letting me feel most of proud of sell the department to master in the department of lead under, have already continued the total trophy of the spirit that four years take till founder's day.Of so want to test the 企 to grind, is I to cognize, here diversified society.Need the specialist to even need the gifted versatile person.Usually is different because of the background that everyone learns, may make the cognition mistake of the selectivity consciousness, for the sake of the mistake reducing in this aspect, I decides to choose the enterprise management institute to study in, to increase the knowledge of other managements.This also helps me hereafter while being up the high level agent, have the same language with the other section representative directorses, communicating while holding a meeting just will not produce the obstacle because of the dissimilarity that cognize.

Attend school the period, find the oneself is leading to have the interest with the management, often is the leadership person of each activity, in in the management curriculum of period cultivation of university, even make sure the reason of the oneself to manage to have the strong interest, this is also I to think of the business management institute.