Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

pub的西洋歌15點

http://www.seduce.com.tw/

影音下載-比基尼<影片裡的歌是誰低ㄚ!?有人知道麻煩告訴我一下嚕3q>

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

歌名  Get Right 演唱者  Jennifer Lopez 歌詞You're lookin' just a little too hard at meYou're standing' just a little too close to meYou're sayin' not quite enough to meYou're sippin' just a little too slow for meNo doubt you playin' real cool homieGot me thinkin' what is it you do for me?Trippin' (trippin') a little more than I should beSo let your self go and get right with me[Chorus]I'm about to sign you up, we can get rightBefore the night is upWe can get right, get rightWe can get rightI'm about to fill your cup, so we can get rightBefore the night is up, we can get right, tonightWe can get rightDo you want more? [4x]You lips talkin' bout I play too muchCan't a woman take advantage of what she wants?My hips movin' oh so slow (so slow)Bar tab lookin' like a car note (car note)All I need is you here right by my sideTake whatever you want, baby let's rideAnd whatever you won't do let me decideJust put your name on the dotted line[Chorus]I'm about to sign you up, we can get rightBefore the night is upWe can get right, get rightWe can get rightI'm about to fill your cup, so we can get rightBefore the night is up, we can get right, tonightWe can get right[Bridge]So much we've got to say, but so little timeAnd if tonight ain't long enoughDon't leave love behind (Don't leave this love behind)Baby take my hand, I'll show you why[Chorus]I'm about to sign you up, we can get rightBefore the night is upWe can get right, get rightWe can get rightI'm about to fill your cup, so we can get rightBefore the night is up, we can get right, tonightWe can get right[music]........................................................................................................礙於字數限制, 詳細歌詞請參考這個網站 http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Get-Right-l...

Source(s): my knowledge
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.