Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 2 decades ago

英翻中研究所自傳...急.....20點感恩

我要翻譯研究所推甄用的自傳...翻了一點好難翻....誰可以短時間內幫幫我的拜託囉!

我是***,來自----的我,在一個和諧的家庭成長.

父母親對我們採民主開放的教育方式,希望我們能養成在楚事能獨立思考,並懂得尊重他人,父母兄姐均從事藝術工作的我,在家中卻是與眾不同,自小我便對數理較感興趣,父母親也讓我自由選擇我的喜愛,並且時常給予我幫助及意見,讓我獨立成長發展.

小學時曾參加過許多校隊,也在繪畫上得到好成績,到了國中在分組測驗後進入理化資優班,課程都是以實驗方式進行,所以從國中就訓練了獨立完成實驗的能力,在老師的指導下我對科學更增加了幾份熱衷,高中同樣以推甄方式進入****科技大學,並以第一名的好成績考取,大三上開學前,能夠有機會參予***的相關專題研究,真的非常慶幸,再這一年間,指導老師希望未來我能在研究所發展,藉著獨立實驗讓我不斷思考的方式教導我,加上父母親的鼓勵,讓我更加有信心在未來若考取研究所時能懂得如何配合,發想,向教授們學習到更多知識.

希望教授群能給我這個機會加入***大學,參予更多我期待追尋的知識寶庫.

若是太難翻的話可以用簡單的句子翻但是一定要告訴我喔拜託了各位英語答人們

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I am ***,Come from ----I,grow up families on it is piece harmonious. Parents adopt the education way with open democracy to us, hope that we can form and can be thought independently in the clear thing , and know how to respect others, I that the sisters of brothers of parents are engaged in the work of art , but out of the common at home, I from childhood interested in relatively mathematics and physics, parents let I free choice my liking too, and often offer help and suggestion to me , let me grow up and develop independently. The primary school has joined a lot of school teams hour, receive the good result in painting too , has reached junior middle school and entered the top-student class of the physics and chemistry after dividing into groups to test, course is all to go on by way of experiment , so trained and finished the ability of the experiment since junior middle school independently, I under the guidance of teacher increase even more science several keen on, too by push away high school way Zhen enter ****The University of Science and Technology, and is admitted to the good result of the first place, great three is had before the new term begins, can have an opportunity to participate in ***Case study not relevant,really very it happpy,among whose name is again year, the counselor hopes that I can develop in the research institute in the future, make use of and test and let the way which I am pondering over constantly teach me independently, add parents' encouragement, can understand in the future how to cooperate when admitted to the research institute while making me more confidently, send and think , learn from professors more knowledge. Hope that the professor can give group this chance of mine is joined ***The university, participate in more I expect to chase from the guide repository.

Source(s): 以學9年的英文基礎
  • 偶不是很確定呢 = = 應該是↓↓↓

I am ***,Come from ----I,it is harmonious in piece families grow up.

Parents adopt the education way with open democracy to us, hope that we can form and can be thought independently in the clear thing , and know how to respect others, I that the sisters of brothers of parents are engaged in the work of art , but out of the common at home, I from childhood interested in relatively mathematics and physics, parents let I free choice my liking too, and often offer help and suggestion to me , let me grow up and develop independently.

The primary school has joined a lot of school teams hour, receive the good result in painting too , has reached junior middle school and entered the top-student class of the physics and chemistry after dividing into groups to test, course is all to go on by way of experiment , so trained and finished the ability of the experiment since junior middle school independently, I under the guidance of teacher increase even more science several keen on, too by push away high school way Zhen enter ****The University of Science and Technology, and is admitted to the good result of the first place, great three is had before the new term begins, can have an opportunity to participate in ***Relevant case study,really it happpy very,year again among, the counselor hopes that I can develop in the research institute in the future, make use of and test and let the way which I am pondering over constantly teach me independently, add parents' encouragement, can understand in the future how to cooperate when admitted to the research institute while making me more confidently, send and think , learn from professors more knowledge.

Source(s): 自己