Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 2 decades ago

各位英文高手,幫忙翻譯一下~~

其實我已經很久沒見到我爸爸了。

以前,和爸爸住在一起的時候,看著他辛苦的工作,為了就是讓我們三個兄弟姊妹吃的飽、穿的暖,甚至是去補習….補習對我來說,真的是很奢侈,但爸爸總說:「誰說我是無條件給妳錢阿,以後我老了要靠妳養呢!」雖然是一句玩笑話,但這句玩笑話卻深深的刻在我心中。小時後不懂爸爸一個人撐起的重擔,總是做錯事惹他生氣,也不懂爸爸為什麼那麼喜歡喝酒,現在才知道,爸爸那時過的有多辛苦,以酒才能澆愁。

Rating
    2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

I already very was actually long have not  seen my daddy. Before,lived with the daddy in the same place time, looks at his laboriouswork, in order to lets warm which our three brothers the sisters atefull, puts on, even was enrolls in supplementary lessons...  Enrollsin supplementary lessons said to me that, is really very luxurious,but the daddy always said: "Who said I am unconditionally give 妳 themoney Arab League, later I will be old have had to depend on 妳raise!" Although is plays the joke, but this sentence plays jokeactually deep engraving in my heart. After the hour does notunderstand the heavy burden which a daddy person supports, alwaysmakes the mistake to annoy him to be angry, why also doesn'tunderstand the daddy that to like drinking, now only then knew, daddyat that time has laboriously, by the liquor can 澆愁.

• 廣志
    2 decades ago

In fact I have already had not seen my father for a long time. Before, time living together with father, saw the work of his pain, for letting we three brothers sisters ate of satisfied,wear of warm, even took lessons the … .Take lessons to me, really is very extravagant, but father always says:"Who say I am unconditional to give you QIAN2 A , later was I old to to depend on you to kept!"Although is a fun words, but this fun words engrave deeply in my heart.Don't understand the heavy load that a person of father supports to rise after hour, always makes a mistake to ask for him to get angry, also don't understand father why like to drink the wine so, just know now, father leads at that time of have another the pain, can sprinkle the sorrow with the wine

Source(s): 我自己