Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 decade ago

求艾爾頓強Written in the stars的歌詞

Elton John的Written in the stars

好像是跟黎安萊姆斯合唱的一首歌,很喜歡這首歌、很好聽:D

不過歌詞好難找Orz

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Elton John 《Written in the stars》I am here to tell you we can never meet again  Simple really, isn´t it, a word or two and then  A lifetime of not knowing where or how or why or when  You think of me or speak of me or wonder what befell  The someone you once loved so long ago so well  Never wonder what I´ll feel as living shuffles by  You don´t have to ask me and I need not reply  Every moment of my life from now until I die  I will think or dream of you and fail to understand  How a perfect love can be confounded out of hand  Is it written in the stars  Are we paying for some crime  Is that all that we are good for  Just a stretch of mortal time  Is this God´s experiment  In which we have no say  In which we´re given paradise  But only for a day  Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide  No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide  You are all I´ll ever want, but this I am denied  Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I´d never learned  What it is to be in love and have that love returned

• hhh

艾爾頓強>Greatest Hits

Written in the stars

Lyrics:Tim Rice Music:Elton John Featuring:Leann Rimes

I am here to tell you we can never meet again

Simple really, isn't it, a word or two and then

A lifetime of not knowing where or how or why or when

You think of me or speak of me or wonder what befell

The someone you once loved so long ago so well

Never wonder what I'll feel as living shuffles by

You don't have to ask me and I need not reply

Every moment of my life from now until I die

I will think or dream of you and fail to understand

How a perfect love can be confounded out of hand

Is it written in the stars

Are we paying for some crime

Is that all that we are good for

Just a stretch of mortal time

Is this God's experiment

In which we have no say

In which we're given paradise

But only for a day

Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide

No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide

You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied

Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned

What it is to be in love and have that love returned

Written In The Stars Lyrics(Music by Elton JohnLyrics by Tim RiceDuet with Leann RimesFrom the album Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida)I am here to tell you we can never meet againSimple really, isn't it, a word or two and thenA lifetime of not knowing where or how or why or whenYou think of me or speak of me or wonder what befellThe someone you once loved so long ago so wellNever wonder what I'll feel as living shuffles byYou don't have to ask me and I need not replyEvery moment of my life from now until I dieI will think or dream of you and fail to understandHow a perfect love can be confounded out of handIs it written in the starsAre we paying for some crimeIs that all that we are good forJust a stretch of mortal timeIs this God's experimentIn which we have no sayIn which we're given paradiseBut only for a dayNothing can be altered, there is nothing to decideNo escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hideYou are all I'll ever want, but this I am deniedSometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learnedWhat it is to be in love and have that love returned