Anonymous

急!請幫我翻英文自傳~(20點)

自傳

我來自一個小康家庭,家中有六個成員,父從事小本自營生意,母親則是全職的家庭主婦,雖然不至於富裕但也讓家中小孩的物質生活不餘匱乏,雖然父母都只有小學學歷,但對於我們的課業都嚴加督促,盡力的讓我們能完成學業。

大學我攻讀的是財務稅務系,因為對會計的興趣,在研究所時我便選擇了會計所,會計與稅務是一體兩面的,我希望能補足會計知識所以選擇再升學,期許自己會計與稅務知識能更加豐富。

我的個性細心且謹慎,對於新的事物有很高的學習能力,且具有高度的抗壓性,以往工讀的主管也對於我的工作能力讚譽有佳,相信我能勝任審計人員的工作。

進入事務所後,希望能多方面的學習,在審計部門累積相關的經驗幾年後,希望能轉入管理諮詢部門,可以學習到不同層面的公司管理,並使自己能充實方面的知識。

(麻煩幫我翻譯一下,要面試了)

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I come from a middle-class family. There are six people in my family. My father runs a small self-own business. My mother is a full-time housewife. Although we are not rich, my parents still satisfy kids’ physical needs. Although my parents only graduated from primary school, they insisted that we have to work hard on class and complete our studies.

I was majored in the Public Finance and Taxation in University. Because I was interested in accounting, I studied Accounting at graduate school. The Accounting and Taxation like two sides of one coin. I would like to learn more of Accounting. That’s why I chose studying in graduate school to learn more about Accounting and Taxation.

My personality is thoughtful and cautiously. I like learning new things very much and have great pressure-resistance. My former supervisor of my part-time job appreciated my working ability and believed that I can be an auditor. If I have chance to work for you, I would like to learn on many aspects. After working on audit department for couple years, I wish to have a chance turning in managing consultancy department. Then, I can learn management skill of different level and enrich the knowledge.

I come from a middle-class family family, there are six members in the house, the father works on small self-run the business originally, the mother is a full-time housewife, although be unlikely wealthy also let house in kid of physical life not remaining short of, although the parents all only have the primary school educational background, all speed up sternly to our lessons, making an effort of let us be able to complete studies.

University what I specialize in is the finance tax administration department, because of the interest in accounting, at institute I chose the accounting then, the accounting and tax administration is the integral whole both sides of, I hope it to can make up deficiency accounting's knowledge so the choice enters higher school again, expecting to oneself's accounting and the tax administration knowledge can be more abundant.

My character elaboration and careful, has the very high learning ability for the new thing, and has the high anti- to press sex, the former work reads of the supervisor also is to the great 譽 of my work ability good, believe I can be competent the work of auditing the personnel.

Enter after the office, hope various learning of ability, be auditing the related experience of the section accumulation several after years, hope to turn into the management to consult with the section, can learn the company of different level to manage, and make the oneself be able to enrich the knowledge of the aspect.

(The trouble helps me to translate a while, wanting the personal interview)