Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 2 decades ago

誰會把橄欖樹這首歌歌詞翻譯到英文的~~(急)

我需要翻譯橄欖樹這首歌的歌詞到英文

請會翻譯的大大幫忙

這是中文:

不要問我從哪裡來 我的故鄉在遠方

為什麼流浪 流浪遠方 流浪

為了天空飛翔的小鳥 為了山間輕流的小溪

為了寬闊的草原 流浪遠方 流浪

還有還有 為了夢中的橄欖樹橄欖樹

不要問我從哪裡來 我的故鄉在遠方

為什麼流浪 為什麼流浪 遠方

為了我 夢中的橄欖樹

Rating
  • 2 decades ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't ask me where I come from; for that I've come from a place far far away.

Why wander? Wander to a place so far away from home, Wander

Because of the birds flying in the sky; because of the streams flowing between the mountains

And because of olive tree in my dream.

Because of the olive tree in my dream.

• 2 decades ago

Do not ask I do come me from where the hometown why in the distant place roam about the distant place to roam about for the sky soaring bird for the ravine light class rill in order to the broad prairie roamed about the distant place to roam about also has in the promising dream Chinese olive tree Chinese olive tree not to have to ask I did come me from where the hometown why to roam about in the distant place why roam about the distant place in order to in my dream Chinese olive tree

• chris
    2 decades ago

不要問我從哪裡來 我的故鄉在遠方NEVER ASKING ME WHERE I FROM,MY HOMETOWN IS FARAWAY為什麼流浪 流浪遠方 流浪TRAVELING LONG LONG AWAY,TRAVELLING LONG LONG AWAY為了天空飛翔的小鳥 為了山間輕流的小溪FOR THE FREE BIRDS, OR THE SLIK  BROOK為了寬闊的草原 流浪遠方 流浪FOR THE HUGE MOUNTAIN, TRAVELING LONG A WAY還有還有 為了夢中的橄欖樹橄欖樹AND MY DEREMING ,ONLY THE OLIVE TREE不要問我從哪裡來 我的故鄉在遠方NEVER ASKING ME WHERE I FROM,MY HOMETOWN IS FARAWAY為什麼流浪 為什麼流浪 遠方TRAVELING LONG LONG AWAY,TRAVELLING LONG LONG AWAY為了我 夢中的橄欖樹 AND MY DEREMING ,ONLY THE OLIVE TREE

Source(s): 無聊